Picked up yesterday

My energy when I woke up was at a 0

I didn’t drink a lot just 1

it started with weed

I picked up because I wanted to feel a buzz and i honestly didn’t enjoy it. It gets me all messed up in the head

Returning my one day coin to pick up a one day coin

1 Like

Go. To. Rehab.

12 Likes

Matt, go to rehab before you end up in the hospital or die. Stop playing these games with yourself. I see you say nothing else than: “I relapsed” and “If this attempt doesn’t work, I’ll go to rehab”. Just do it. It will safe your life.

3 Likes

What he said :point_up_2:

5 Likes

Here we are 10 days later and just like usual rather than stick around and take in advice you just disappear. You’ll pop up in a few weeks with a new screw name and just completely pretend like this never happened.

Just a few days before this post you posted “it works if you work it” . You know all the slogans but completely ignore the effort part. For 2 years we’ve all listened to you say how if you drink again you’ll go to rehab or how you won’t hang ou with people who drink and use. Not once have you followed through on anything you’ve ever said. Does lying so much to yourself ever get old. Or maybe you’re just addicted to the attention you receive when you relapse?

Regardless, it’s time to shit or get off the pot.

5 Likes

Heyy
I decided to keep the same name :laughing:

I do appriciate your words and advice.
And i know it’s all totally true.
It’s been over 2 years now hounestly

My heart is in the right place please believe but my head can get tricky

I know it’s frustrating to keep seeing myself mess up and always comming back with my tail in between my legs.

Today I’m just happy I didnt pick up.

Prove it. Saying how bad you want sobriety then refusing to change anything looks like the opposite to me.

1 Like

And messing up is not the frustrating part. The frustrating part is the complete dishonesty with what you say. You say you’re going to do this or that because you know that’s what people want to hear, but you have absolutely no intention of following through.

2 Likes

You can stop liking my posts too. That’s just another part of your schtick that isn’t working. I know you aren’t considering anything anyone says.

1 Like

I understand

I’ll give posting a break but I’ll be reading

Tough is fine. I can take heat. I respect your advice.

I will always just keep trying

People can change for the better. I say that with up most respect and I know everyone with sobriety knows that.

One day im going to get it. I will refuse to become a victem or a unfortunate

With that being said, I shall pass

Keep posting as much as you want. But pay more attention to the responses. When you lie like you have been the only person you hurt is yourself.

It doesn’t magically happen through big words though. This post is the exact thing I’m talking about with your behavior. Change takes effort.

2 Likes