Pics of favorite places to go when down

As the title shows… I have a place I visit often when things aren’t going well. Show us your serene sanctuary or activities to help you through difficult times

This place is called Great Exhibition Bay
Has alot of history and ancestors roamed this area
White sands were poached for making glass
Its now protected by our people and no public access
Very spiritual place for me… these were taking 2 days ago

17 Likes

Wow. Im in love. Even the pictures made me feel better. I just received not so good news about 10 minutes ago and the only place I can think to go is a MEETING.

5 Likes

It’s a Forrest path right outside my house. It’s stunning at spring time and we call it “Ronia the Robbers daughter Forrest” springtime it looks just like in the movie.

14 Likes

Hey sorry to here Corin… Im glad this gave you a moment of relief. Hang in there and Im 100% certainly your feelings will pass.

1 Like

Love these shots Sophia. I love nature and now I have my senses back… its a beauty I neglected for years and obviously was missing out.
Love these in sepia or black and white photos.

1 Like

I’m going to the gym! That’ll straighten me out.
God’s will is God’s will. I have a strong faith

2 Likes

I could dig running there for sure. Or just frolicking, lol. I like your back yard.

1 Like

Yes gyms are a heaven sent lol. Strong faith and strong legs based off your squat challenge :muscle:t4: :grin:

1 Like

Outside in nature and it doesn’t matter where :grin:

This is a photo from my last walk. The weather was bad, but it was sooooo good to be out here!
PS, this is near Drimmelen in the Netherlands.

12 Likes

9 Likes

When down I get out of town. Closest is the polder.

The beach isn’t far off either.

11 Likes

This looks like a great spot. Never been to the Netherlands but I do agree… anywhere in nature is great

2 Likes

You know I’ve never seen snow… we don’t get it here in this part of NZ… yet its only a 15hr drive if I wanted too… Is this a property or?

1 Like

Nice Mno… very similar to where I stay

1 Like

This is the top of NZ. In my culture… this is where our spirits travel before heading to the next life.
Te Rerenga Wairua is the name

8 Likes

Beautiful, and I can se a rainbow, which in Nordic Mythology (You know Thor and his pals) is Bifrost. The bridge to Asgard which makes it possible for the gods to travel between the words. Like spirits on a journey.

So beautiful, I really wish I lived close to the beach. But for now I have to settle with the river :blush:

1 Like

I’m blessed I never have to go far. So true @SoberWalker I actually got down for a stretch in the middle of my walk on the trail. Did some deep breathing looking up at a Gods creation. And for the moment this was my favorite place of the day.

Just for today.
:pray::heart:

4 Likes

Hope to see it some day. :blush:

Polder
a piece of low-lying land reclaimed from the sea or a river and protected by dikes, especially in the Netherlands. :pray::heart:
Glad I can still learn new things.

1 Like

5 Likes