Please help- opiod addiction

Its been 1 month and 29 days and all i can think of tonight is how badly i want an opiod either endone or even panedine forte so i can get high, sit on the balcony and smoke and escape into my fantasy world for 1 more last night. I havent had such strong urges in such a long time. Its all i can think about that im considering just doing heroin for the first time ans bypass trying to get pills for the same high cuz i cant get from doctors cuz im on a blacklist for them. I havent felt like this since the first few weeks. Ive got a new job im happy im looking after myself and yet its all i can think about and im activly still trying to get some. I dont know what to do so i thought just sharing this wouod do something as rhis forum has really helped in the past.

3 Likes

Congrats on almost 2 months!!! That’s huge. With alcohol I’ve given in over the years and had that one last time. Over and over because I can’t have just one time or one drink for that matter. You’ve come so far. Your happy now. Will it help in your happiness? Hang in there!

2 Likes

Hi and keep letting them urges pass
Us addicts love to romanticise about how great it feels to just use we remember all the great feelings and time, il tell you now that’s our disease at its finest, it will fail to let you see the desperation we were in in our darkest moments, bei g on our kness crying needle stuck in arm, hold your desperation nr it will get you thru the hardest times of your recovery. There is another way but its not an easy path, but hey something worth having is worth the effort, be proud of how far you have come, don’t start secong guessing yaself. :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like