Please share your phone home screen(s) 🙂

We all spend so much time on our phones, and the way we set them up for use shows personality and individuality.
It’s always interesting to see the neat and crafty ways people set up their phones and apps.
If you feel like it please post and share your phone’s home screens.
Currently i have one of the latest hi-res photos of the moon which NASA put together. I like my main home screen and icons to be clean and small. Other pages are organised so my left thumb can reach them easier. I’d like smaller icons but nice ones are hard to come by.

10 Likes

7 Likes

Trump will build the rockets himself.
Beautiful rockets. Perfect.
The best rockets ever.
He knows a lot about rockets.

I’m a bit taken aback by my reaction to this. It just "well of course he will, he’s a sociopath, megalomaniac, and genuine idiot… I only shrug and exhale whatever breath was left in my lungs.

11 Likes

It’s Luna looking at me. Not judgemental but attentive I hope. Most of my apps are there in maps. Keeps it from becoming too messy and means I don’t have to swipe for more than one home screen.

14 Likes

This is mine:
Made the coffee photo on our way to our holiday in Italy last year.
My most used apps are TS, What’s app, Wordfeut, newspapers and the drugstore study app. All the rest of my apps are at the other pages :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Hahahaha,I wonder what the real story is?!. .:joy:

I have kept the sobriety on my clock from Feb as before it has been disheartening to let it go and start from day 1,I have to see that I have had a lot of sober time this year that,even tho,it is healthy to ‘let things go’,the clean time I am not letting go!:pray::sunglasses::hugs:

6 Likes

11 Likes

Haaaaaaaaa :joy::sunglasses:

How I had it through the winter:

Now that it’s spring:

There aren’t more screens to the left or right. If an app is not in the four categories I have in the bottom, I don’t use it enough, and going through my full list of apps to find it doesn’t take long anyways. I like keeping things clean. Left to right: Communication, Music (listening), browser, Music (creating), Utilities, each with no more than 4-8 apps in them.

I’ve also hidden the status icons that I never refer to or rarely change. Without a phone plan, and pretty much always knowing where I’m at with WiFi, I make it so that I have to swipe down from the top to see them. Other icons are hidden as well, so that everything on screen is meaningful to me. And I’ve used the 24 hour clock for years, which for me gives peace of mind for some reason.

13 Likes

18 Likes

7 Likes

A pic of the city where I live :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

You’re up way too early.

1 Like

My “clock” is outa whack!

1 Like

8 Likes

I keep a photo of my little guy when he was a tasty chunky monkey baby. He’s 4 now. When he’s saucy and misbehaving, I look at the photo because he was so darn cute. Cropped for a bit privacy

14 Likes

I can’t do things on my screen so I use my edge panel for everything :rofl:

7 Likes

Omg…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

For the last 101 days my iPad lock screen has been my parents RIP. South Padre Island Texas. I never could have quit drinking while they were alive. They both had Alzheimer’s/dementia whatever their last 5 years together. It was brutal. I drank and drank and drank. If that wasn’t the best excuse to stay liquored up I don’t know what is. So in a way I guess I’m doing it for them. Or they are my inspiration.
Miss u guys
:pray:t2::heart:

14 Likes