Political Memes Only

A gentle reminder: Threads can be muted. The forum rules and guidelines apply to this thread.

For political memes only. A political meme would include, but not be limited to, depictions or reference of any former, current or potential government official, politician or political parties, any depictions in government buildings, anyone employed by the government current or past, government advisors, or any mentions of elections, government or specific government policies.

5 Likes

28 Likes

26 Likes

20 Likes

33 Likes

Might as well just go ahead and close this right back up. 3 out of 10 posts resulted in flags.

Edit: NVM. The flags appeared to have come with them

4 Likes

Just don’t say ANYTHING about the left in any way shape or form and you will be okay :ok_hand:

11 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Feedback on memes requested (vote in our poll)

7 Likes

I go for the low hanging fruit. There’s some decent Biden memes, but man does trump just do stuff that’s so translatable to meming lol. There’s just an abundance of them. Regardless, drug memes are my wheelhouse so I’m going to stick with what I know best

4 Likes

One about trump

22 Likes

And one about Biden

24 Likes

Ha. Well of course. The guy is the most meme-able person ever. It’s just too easy with Trump.
But of course memes of him don’t get flagged.
Memes of a constipated activist tho? Flag city USA.

I just enjoy “viewing the hidden content” No matter what. I’m sick like that.

Keep em coming boys and girls!!

11 Likes

If they are flagged then you know they are :fire:

4 Likes

23 Likes

9 Likes

12 Likes

I brought the 3 flags with me. Lol

5 Likes