Political Memes Only

5 Likes

Not a political one, but the subject has been made political…

1 Like

You’ve listened to Biden’s coherent and inspiring speeches these last couple of days and yet you think this meme is funny? smh

4 Likes

Maybe more sophisticated weaponry maybe, but it’s hard to beat an ak-47, they’ve been around a long time working like they’re supposed to work and they’ve got a rocket launcher… and I’d take that crew cab Toyota, which probably has a 22re in it that’ll last for 100s of thousands of miles easily and is 4x4 over the base model looking 00 F150

3 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

I was thinking that after I posted but was like ah fuck it.

AK-47s I swear you can bury them in the sand for a year. Dig them out and they will fire like a champ. But only accurate for about 30 seconds until the barrel heats up, but with a spray and pray you’ll hit something.

The Toyota will probably rot away, before the engine dies

1 Like

1 Like

Converted into some sort of pump lol. Those 22re’s don’t have any power but they’re immortal

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

Interesting, isn’t it - no-one recovers from age-related cognitive decline, so maybe you have a theory?

1 Like

4 Likes

4 Likes

@marcusmaximus2000
Have you followed any of Jim Carry’s art through this mess?

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

A theory regarding what? I watched his last two speeches and I saw no problems with his cognitive ability. Have a nice day. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes