4 Likes

Tbh I love JBP but this gave me a chuckle :sweat_smile:

1 Like

images (17)

3 Likes

3 Likes

1su7cs

2 Likes

I think it has more to do with the fact he wants to build a wall to keep out immigrants

3 Likes

No, thatā€™s not it at allā€¦

1 Like

3 Likes

5 Likes

Thatā€™s what happens when Trump(patient zero) doesnā€™t wear a mask :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

Really? :expressionless::expressionless:

My name is Crazy_Dutchieā€¦Dutchie, so obviouslyā€¦Iā€™m Dutch. Does that mean I donā€™t have the right to express my opinion? And why do you think I said ā€œI thinkā€¦ā€? Maybe because Iā€™m not certain about what Iā€™m stating? Isnā€™t America the land of the free? Are only Americans entitled to have their own opinion? Are people who arenā€™t American not allowed to discuss American politics on an international forum?

All lives matter. Thatā€™s black lives, but also blue lives, Asian lives, white lives and whatever Iā€™ve missed. Both BLM and the police are doing things wrong. The media is creating a bigger division between those groups. And then thereā€™s social media and cookies. People from BLM look a lot into police brutality, therefore, they get a lot of police brutality in their feeds. People against BLM get, through cookies, a lot of stuff about how BLM isnā€™t peaceful and only rioting.
In reality thereā€™s only a small percentage of cops thatā€™s messed up and thereā€™s only a small percentage of BLM protesters that are messed up.

Iā€™m not trying to make this straight or anything. Stuff like this is inexcusable

Why aim this only at millennials? Why call them crybabies? Not a single millennial on here cried about your posts. Why provoke them for no reason on a recovery platform?

If you become provocative on a recovery forum because someone doesnā€™t share your opinion, maybe thous thread isnā€™t the best thread for you dude. Not saying this to be a dick, but I know anger can be a dick in recovery

4 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

You know man, youā€™re correct. Apologies, young manā€¦

4 Likes

Thanks Chris, I appreciate that. Takes a lot of courage and strength to admit your mistakes and itā€™s really good for recovery. Respect man :smiley:

3 Likes

5c61dca8ea242

3 Likes