Polytoxicomany

Was anyone of you guys addicted to weed cocain or oxys on this platform. In case some body has experience with that types of addiction please tell me how to deal with the sobriety and the many triggers

1 Like

I have been a user of all 3 together… Plus alcohol…
I’m still in early sobriety (41 days clean). I genuinely didn’t go out for the first week, I ached and rarely could move out of my bed…
I brought a new phone and sim card to avoid getting involved with old contacts…
Weed, I went back to smoking a vape I know that’s not the best but for now it has been helping with the urges so I don’t go back to smoking the green…

I have been on this site everyday, I have read some interesting books for self help… I’ve just been accept on a drug rehab where I will be randomly tested all of this for me is preventions so I stay true to sobriety.

If I feel like I want to get on it, I get out of my flat and I go for a big walk until I feel no urges for the drugs. I talk on TS alot.

Oh and I accepted I am an addict, I felt every time before this attempt I’d always find a reason why I needed the drugs.

I don’t make up excuses or reasons I except I’m addicted to these drugs and now avoid doing things that would make me use… Its not easy but worth it

4 Likes

thats a great thread to look over. its full of helpful recovery related topics.

this forum has a lot of people who have got and stayed clean/sober in different ways. some have gotten involved in established programs of recovery, others have created their own. the people i see maintaining their sobriety and living fuller, happier lives are really committing to their sobriety and working at improvement daily. whatever ways you try and get well just give it everything youve got and im sure youll find yourself in a new world free of all the bs using/drinking brings :slight_smile:

4 Likes