Possible App Glitch

@moderators Maybe you guys or Robin can help out with this (I don’t want to tag him and bother him unless necessary).

This type of glitch keeps happening to me on the iPhone app. Is anyone else experiencing the same thing? The screen also keeps zooming in really close and I can’t fix it unless I close the app and reopen it.

Note @moderators doesn’t work as a tag on the forum, only in private messages.

@Eke any ideas? Or @AyBee?

1 Like

Whoooopps, my bad. I should know that by now lol

Yeah, it’s been happening for a couple weeks now but I wanted to give it a while to see if it went away on its own.

1 Like

How does it look if you log in through a browser and not the app?

@Nordique the same thing happens to me too sometimes but I’m able to get it back to normal size by using my fingers to shrink it. Not sure if I explained it right but maybe it can help in the time being! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like

Hahahahaha right???!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yep!! Same exact thing, that works to fix it sometimes for me too.

1 Like

@Robin can you help out here?

1 Like

Since everyone on this thread seems so techy…how do I change the sober date that is under my picture on my profile?
I have reset my clock since the date being displayed.
Thanks in advance if you can help.

Not a techy but I know this one. First tap your avatar thingy in the the top right corner. Then choose preferences from the menu.

In the page that opens tap the right pull down menu and choose profile.

Here you can adjust your sober date.

2 Likes

Nailed it!!! Awesome. Thank you.

1 Like

Sorry, nope! Sounds like pinch to zoom getting enabled in the browser container somehow. Needs a Robin!

The weird text overlay at the top of the screen has been happening a bunch also; it seems like it overlaps 2 or 3 lines of text that are supposed to be spread across the screen.

Not sure if anyone found a solution or identified the cause of the problem yet, but it’s definitely still happening lol

I just had this interesting twist to the same glitch happen; two versions of the same thread were open at the same time and I could scroll through both independently. One was on the top half of my screen and the other was on the bottom half.

The text was overlayed for a bit like it has been in the past, but that disappeared before I took the screenshot.