Post photos of your pets! #2

Hootie and Alanis

10 Likes

11 Likes

Oh Chiefey! :heart::heart::heart: I was shocked to see that incision but gladly you explained it in later posts. He does look like he needs lots of TLC. Speedy and full recovery on his way!! :pray:t4:

2 Likes

she cant get enough of her stuffed bannana toy :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Anything is a toy to this guy :rofl:

12 Likes

One of the two identical beds is the favorite because it has the single favorite green fleece blanket. Taking turns…

12 Likes

Our 1 year old Frenchie Nico and our new pup Pancho!

15 Likes

folding the laundry on a saturday morning can be great fun! :rofl:

11 Likes

Cocooning with Luna today. Back to work tomorrow (me, not Luna)

11 Likes

Mom’s dachshund wants a comfy place to sleep. No matter what.
Ps. That’s me…
At least she likes my boobs :rofl: :see_no_evil:

13 Likes

Seems like there’s no place for me in this house. My bed has been occupied. Well… I’m glad she’s not snoring.

@Dazercat
@anon27760155

10 Likes

Awwwww!!! So cute

1 Like

Who’s that ?
Your Dads dog?

1 Like

Oh I got it now. Cool puppa.

1 Like

Her name is Aada. Mom’s baby. She keeps the dog well fed, too well I would say…

1 Like

Just heard from the vet. Mostly good news…I think? It was a stage 1 tumor, which means it hasn’t spread. But, they didn’t get all the margins as the tumor runs really deep into the tissue. So there is still mast cells in there, meaning it could grow back etc. There is also always the chance he could develop new ones in future, but as far as this one is concerned, it’s localized. So I’m trying to take this as generally good news.

The vet referred us to a veterinary oncologist so we can make sure all options are looked at and we take the best course of action for Chief. Could be do nothing/monitor, could be an xray and go from there, could be chemo, etc.

So, we’re not quite done yet. But today, I take it as a good thing right now. I’ve got a special dinner lined up for him for christmas too, he’ll like that (oatmeal, pumpkin, chicken breast, steak fat).

Here’s the tough little guy saying hello.

14 Likes

Very good news. Handling these health issues can be tough when it’s not a black or white situation, but it sounds like you’ve got great vet care and a way forward. Happy for you both!

1 Like

Hey! Well, the news isnt perfect…but there is tremendous hope there!!! Praying for both of you.

2 Likes

Thank you @Thirdmonkey, thank you @RosaCanDo

Looking forward to getting those staples out so he can get back to playing and running. Hoping the oncologist can see us next week since I am off from work.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies.