Post photos of your pets! #2

My dog sits like this also. Especially in car rides lol

1 Like

Yeah he’s still wrecked on painkillers. No eating yet, probably won’t until tomorrow. Thakfully the last surgery gave me an idea of what he’ll be like for the next week or so, it makes it less worrisome

6 Likes

Thanks for the update. I’m glad he’s home. Those tumor surgery incisions always look worse than they are. Well that’s what they told me when we got Minnie back and they cut what looked like 3 feet of her :scream: I’m glad he’s home and you can spoil him. I sure hope they got it all the margins. And give yourself some credit too. You found the lump an acted on it. Lumps don’t just go away. Some are just fatty tumors but others like in this case could have been very detrimental. So good job to you :clap:
:pray: :heart:

6 Likes

Thanks Eric, and thank you for saying so.
Yeah glad they warned me in advance that it’d be a large incision, despite the small size of the mass…would’ve been really freaked if I wasn’t prepared for it!

I’m glad he’s home too, so I can take care of him. I hate it when he’s not here.

8 Likes

Aww. Poor Chief. Wishing him a speedy recovery and wishing dad a restful night sleep after a long stressful day. :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Awwww sweet boy! Prayers for speedy recovery :pray:t3::heart::paw_prints:

2 Likes

Glad it all went well and you’re home resting. What a trooper. Kiss that cutie on the head for me!

2 Likes

This is Ozzy

15 Likes

Prayers for a speedy recovery, and good news!

1 Like

Wow, that’s a huge incision! Glad they warned you about it. Hope you both get some rest. :heart:

1 Like

Loving the snow, new boots are working great so those paws are protected :paw_prints:

15 Likes

Hootie and Alanis

10 Likes

11 Likes

Oh Chiefey! :heart::heart::heart: I was shocked to see that incision but gladly you explained it in later posts. He does look like he needs lots of TLC. Speedy and full recovery on his way!! :pray:t4:

2 Likes

she cant get enough of her stuffed bannana toy :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Anything is a toy to this guy :rofl:

12 Likes

One of the two identical beds is the favorite because it has the single favorite green fleece blanket. Taking turns…

12 Likes

Our 1 year old Frenchie Nico and our new pup Pancho!

15 Likes

folding the laundry on a saturday morning can be great fun! :rofl:

11 Likes

Cocooning with Luna today. Back to work tomorrow (me, not Luna)

11 Likes