Post photos of your pets! #2

We got to have this little scamp round for a couple of hours yesterday

19 Likes

6 Likes

One last run before surgery tomorrow to remove the cancer. Fingers crossed it’s curative. Won’t be able to exercise again until he recovers, probably 2 weeks again at least.

I’ve taken him to go run/play ball pretty much every day of his life, but recently we’re up to two-a-days (morning like usual, then afternoon), sometimes totalling as much as 90 minutes altogether. He just does not. get. tired.

Well…until we get home and he eats. Then it’s nap time :blush:

Will let everyone know how he does.

19 Likes

He looks beautiful, T… I just know he’s gonna be fine!:kissing_heart::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Say cheese

9 Likes

Oh Tristan I didn’t know. But the fact he’s got that much energy has got to be a good sign! Everything crossed for you both :crossed_fingers::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Sleepy girl

19 Likes

Sending my best wishes for you two tomorrow!

1 Like

Good luck tomorrow Chiefy. You be a good boy.
I know your going to do great.
:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

1 Like

Thank you, and well wishes right back to you and Chucho :hugs:

Sooo cuuteee!!! I should be doing stuff today but I can’t, I’m stuck staring at this little creature. Looking so comfy curled up asleep. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

So adorable!!! Especially that one where he’s sleeping! :heart_eyes: All the best for the surgery, for him full recovery and for you peace and serenity :orange_heart:

2 Likes

FATHEAD :joy:

10 Likes

Hi Rosy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:
It’s funny how when wifey and I walk our dogs and meet neighbors walking their dogs we will ask them the names of their dogs. Never think to ask them their names :scream:

1 Like

happens to me alot to :joy: our love for these furry friends is amazing there always here for us a bit rude for there owners but it works out 🤷 :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:joy: she is so weird when it snows

11 Likes

:joy: rosy aka fathead

11 Likes

Ugh, my poor little guy!

Just got home. He did great in surgery, and as always, melted a lot of hearts in the vets office. I just feel so bad that he’s had to go through 2 surgeries in less than 2 months now, but obviously its necessary.

We’ll know the nature of the cancer in about a week, and if further action is needed. Fingers crossed. Until then, keeping him calm and comfy.

23 Likes

Wishing him a speedy recovery :pray:

1 Like

Oh poor baby…:heart: I’m so hopeful. :pray:
Is he groggy still? And does he want to eat yet?

2 Likes