Post photos of your pets #3

Ah ok, I believe the bloodhound I rescued many years ago was also working line then. His skin was very tight but I didn’t know why, I thought it was because he was young. He was a beautiful dog but he had been rehomed many times due to his baying it was very sad. He sure loved to escape and roam!!! Lol

3 Likes

Haha cute pics

1 Like

My grand dogs.
They’re a lot of work. I’m too old for a 50 pound boxer puppy at 8 months. :scream: nothing should have that much energy

1 Like

That just made me laugh. Albus is a nightmare for escaping, he takes a run at the 7ft high hedge and lends in then spends half an hour slowly pushing through. Drives us fucking nuts but all the old people in the row of bungalows next to our house love it when he breaks through for a visit.

As I say to my wife, they have been bread to track scents no matter what for 100s of years you can’t expect anything else.

He’s my best mate. Even if he has eaten every pair of my Dr marten boots :rofl::rofl:

14 Likes

This Duke…we lived on a big farm but he and my Rottie would take off for literally days hunting coyotes.

17 Likes

Oh hello!!! :heart_eyes::dog2:

1 Like

Awww!!! :heart_eyes: If I call a Marine cute, am I gonna be in trouble? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Hunting coyotes! The only thing Albus could hunt in England is a fox or a hedgehog :joy:

Beautiful dog. Lovely sad eyes

3 Likes

Luna’s not in the mood for posing.

12 Likes

Lol, you will have to ask Yodasteve…sailor here.

1 Like

Warning, lion in the house

16 Likes

Haha awesome!

1 Like

Nice shot.
Looks like Orion’s Belt on her collar.

1 Like

Happy to be home. :heart:

18 Likes

Man, oh man. Lounging all day except for barking at intervals at potential intruders is such hard work. I deserve the prime bed location. Good night.

14 Likes

There’s no place like home.
There’s no place like home.
There’s no place like home
:high_heel: :high_heel::high_heel:

16 Likes

Lupe seems to sense there won’t be many of these days left where she can soak in the sunny days.

9 Likes

Duggy has the best smile.

3 Likes

Eric you’re funny! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Creeping around your pets taking pics while they sleep, LOL :rofl:

3 Likes

Olivia! That’s what we do as pet parents! It’s requisite :rofl:

4 Likes