Post photos of your pets #3

Let’s see pics of our furry companions!!

29 Likes

23 Likes

27 Likes

@TMAC, Not the best news but not the worst either. Chief still looks handsome and happy with his war wounds. Hopefully the oncologist will give you answers. In the meantime, keeping you both in my prayers and thoughts.

6 Likes

I got the girls bandanas today… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

55 Likes

Sweeties looking sharp!

1 Like

My buddy Chucho resting and looking cute. He had a rough afternoon but all’s quiet now. Grateful.

27 Likes

@TMAC
I was waiting for the news. Sorry to hear they didn’t get all the margins. And great you are going to an oncologist. The things we do for these dogs. It sounds like the exact same thing we did with Minnie. Hers was a Myxosarcoma
I might have mentioned we did another surgery 3 weeks later :scream:. They did mention chemo. But chemo wouldn’t have done much for her cancer. It was horrible to have to put her under the knife again right after she was getting better. The really good news is that when they stitched her up it pulled the cancer margins or whatever closer together in a more localized spot and it was easy for them to get it all. Easy she said. And they did get it all.
Sorry Chiefy has to go through this. And you too.
We’ll keep y’all in our prayers.
You’re a GREAT Dad!!!
:pray::heart:

2 Likes

Nice bandanas! I’m lovin their style. How the hell did you get them all to look at you at the same time? Were you holding a steak?
:joy:

3 Likes

Foooooooood.
:yum:

2 Likes

Omg :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: that’s the most adorable pic of your girls! I love it !!

1 Like

What a handsome gentleman.
:pray::heart:

Beautiful dogs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’d like to introduce my fur babies…

Jasper

and Willow :blue_heart:

28 Likes

Those are some good looking dogs right there.
Lots of love I bet.

2 Likes

Gorgeous.

And thank you I think my girls are pretty cute.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

2 Likes

BTW. Love your avatar.

1 Like

Aww, sleepy tabby faces make me smile! Very cute. Here’s mine (Taz).

21 Likes

@TMAC Thank you for the update! Such a shame you’re still not clear but all in all good news, definitely!
Chief looks like a trooper, with his battle scar :cowboy_hat_face: :sunglasses:

Have a merry Christmas, gentlemen!!!

2 Likes