Post photos of your pets #4

Pretty impressed with Rosie…she always plays hard, but is showing great restraint with the puppy

4 Likes

The Ol Burner :joy::scream:

He’s a fucking clown :clown_face:

18 Likes

3 way dog rumble

14 Likes

13 Likes

Aw that’s so fun! I miss those days. We had friends with dogs that grew up with Chucho and Lupe and they all played rough like that. So much fun.

2 Likes

It was all fun until the group farting…OMG…all 3 just let it rip…my eyes are burning

5 Likes

He looks like he was promised a treat… I hope he got it!

1 Like

Ahhhh hahahaha! What did you feed them?!? :rofl:

1 Like

We tried training him once. He learned to sit pretty. You could say he was very treat driven. He didn’t learn not to rush the front door or not bark at deliveries. He senses UPS trucks before they hit our street. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

I can just hear him! So cute…both of you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Having chips as a snack…someone thinks she wants them

14 Likes

And now she is pouting…imagine loud sighs, and you get the whole affect

11 Likes

Foxy Lady

15 Likes

Awesome dog, awesome couch!

1 Like

Try hanging out with a Boston Terrier all day :joy:

When he gets under the comforter, he won’t turn, so his bum is usually sticking out right where my face is at night.

Too many times there’s a gas leak and I get a hit right from the tap, if you will.

3 Likes

I have physically turned Rosie at night so I am not looking straight into her butt.

2 Likes

@TMAC
I can relate entirely too much.

2 Likes

This coy lady…what is she telling me? “I got your man” or “this is how it’s done” :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

We have a rainy day here… finally!!

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies. Continue discussion at Post photos of your pets #4 (Part 3).