Post photos of your pets #4

Lucky kitty cozying up with Sitka

23 Likes

My fire eel :fire: I call her Eelee

23 Likes

He always looks sad and anxious but I love him so much lol

20 Likes

This is the “Mom, ive mounted you. I dont want to take a picture. I want pets!” Look

19 Likes

My dogs are the sworn enemies of all squirrels. They love to hate them so much that even queely reserved Hamish who hardly ever looses composure in public and never sais a word will screech and cry after them with abandon for ages. Earl doesn’t know how lucky he is your dog allows him to coexist like this. Also what a cheeky wee fucker to do it right under his nose! Enjoy the drama! :sweat_smile::blue_heart:

3 Likes

What do you think makes him sad and anxious? Sometimes we can find out what would bring them more joy in their lives and we can add that. My Hamish used to look so unhappy and lost, the whole first year we had her she had that look on her face. She was missing her family cos we got her when she was already 6months old and she remembered living with them all, 15 of them! My partner said she was fine but I saw it clearly. So we got her a second dog. Been much happier since as a duo.

1 Like
9 Likes

Sleeping princess

16 Likes

Honestly I think it’s just the way his face looks lol he is a very content pup 99% of the time but he is anxious sometimes when I am anxious, and this day he might have been sad because it was very soon after I’d started back to work and wasn’t home with him all day every day. We came into each other’s lives because he was my roommate’s dog when we all moved in together but when that happened he and I just clicked so hard he would sit outside my door and stuff when my roommates were trying to spend time with him and eventually we all decided he was gonna be my dog now. So all that to say I feel we are kindred spirits in just generally being kind of anxious beings but we are working on easing that codependency and separation anxiety

3 Likes

Had to do some grandpa dogging too.
Dash 18 months.

He’s a bit of a handful.
Plus they have an older boxer too.
So ya they keep pretty busy with a new born and all.

24 Likes

Cute movie! You sure can throw far and he runs fast!

1 Like

Hey that sounds so special the bond you have. You got chosen! So touching. :heart_eyes: Wish you success in easing his fears! Time and active patience I think is the greatest asset in that. One of mine was also really fearful. Much less so now after a lot of work. It also helped me to know and accept her limits and not push her beyond so as to not strain her trust. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Omg this is too much perfection.

Watching mami do yoga, wondering when her walk will be this morning…

19 Likes

I was laying on the couch feeling a little sad and then I turned around to see these two… I’m so grateful. They always makes me smile.

19 Likes

21 Likes

Granddog and Rosie playing

15 Likes

13 Likes

Watch for that puppy dominance! :joy:

2 Likes

Pretty impressed with Rosie…she always plays hard, but is showing great restraint with the puppy

4 Likes