Post photos of your pets #4

Riley used to do that to Jake (lab/newfie mix), always wanted to be touching him. I always said, Riley LOVES Jake :heart:, and Jake tolerates Riley :roll_eyes:.

2 Likes

Queens of Sleep.

13 Likes

17 Likes

My 7 weeks old baby girl! Coco… bull mastiff x bulldog

17 Likes

These are just adorable

1 Like

This is just 2 months after his last haircut. Boscoe gets more haircuts than me and the hubby combined lol

12 Likes

Hi sweet Max! You put a BIG smile on my face. I promise you I won’t drink today. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

But she loves her so much! Doesn’t Minnie know what a gift that is? Unconditional pet love?

1 Like

And costs more than your haircuts, too!

1 Like

Looks like he’s got a winter Cossack hat on :rofl:
Always great to see Boscoe.

2 Likes

Max here wishing everyone a good morning/day/evening! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Waiting for my mom to start her work day.

13 Likes

Oh my heart :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Super sweet pup!

@Lisa07
On The Road Again :musical_score::notes::musical_note:

Of course Alice gets shot gun with Grampy :older_man:

I hope we still got 2 others in the way back :scream_cat:
You’d be surprised how many times we check. Even though I know I grabbed each cat.
:red_car: :cactus:

13 Likes

I don’t know how the hell you manage to get them all settled in. I guess they’re used to it by now. Even the plant has a spot. :joy:

5 Likes

8 Likes

Made it.
Mavy settling in.

Obi-Wan Catnobi :smiley_cat:

Ya that dang Mothers Day violet comes with us too :grimacing:. Kelly doesn’t even like plants :joy:
And it’s only a 2 hour trip. Not 8 from now on. These guys got it made now. So do we.

17 Likes

Boscoe refusing to smile for the camera

19 Likes

But you are, I’m assuming that’s you. :purple_heart: It’s an adorable pic, he really does look like he’s saying ‘nope, I will not look’ :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Yep thats me. He wont pose for pics without attitude lol

3 Likes

Nice to see you CJ. :hugs:
Always a pleasure Mr. Boscoe.
You guys slaying another 24? :wink:
:pray:t2::purple_heart::cactus:

3 Likes