Post photos of your pets #4

Yep yep onto day 71. Just got back from an in person ladies AA meeting, feeling inspired and hopeful. Boscoe just isnt emotionally intelligent

4 Likes

It’s been snuggly kind of day, Buddy hates the cold!

15 Likes

Enjoying some porch sitting after a few days stuck in bed

13 Likes

Glad to see you’re back out and about Jenn :innocent:

2 Likes

Thanks! It’s good to not feel cooped up :blush:

2 Likes

Another one of my little cutie, she’s keeping me busy she’s not allowed out yet, vaccination in 2 days but still need second ones so 5 weeks until she can experience the world and I am looking forward to the excuse of walking daily :innocent: she can help me escape the kids during the summer holidays :blush: :rofl:

15 Likes

15 Likes

Got his babies piled up under him so content lol we could all stand to be a little more like dogs :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

13 Likes

I know this is unconventional and not something I will make a habit of, but this makes me particularly sad as I have a Golden. This sweet pup was spooked on July 4th, got out, and is still missing. She belongs to my son’s friend. Just asking for anyone who reads this and is so inclined, to just put out some “please bring Nala home” vibes into the universe. This family is hurting.

10 Likes

It makes me sad how many pups run away each year because of the fireworks. I have always kept mine in as soon as the sun starts setting. I hope they find their fur baby :heart:

1 Like

It’s been a hot one here. The fox has his own box fan lol

9 Likes

The sun has gone down. I’m not sure if she was seen today. Tomorrow is day 10. I’m heartbroken for the family. I can’t even think about what the dog has endured. :pensive:

1 Like

UPDATE!! After dark on day 9, sweet Nala made it home!!! Thank you for giving the universe a nudge. So many people locally and afar were hoping for a favorable result …and that’s what was delivered.

9 Likes

Wonderful news!

2 Likes

My morning snuggle buddy

13 Likes

cUtEsT dog EVER!!! I love her :heart_eyes:

My sweet boys. Copper is an Australian Shepherd German Shorthair mix and is my sour patch kid and Dexter is a labradane (black lab and great dane) and is my Mama’s boy. They are obsessed with each other and love to snuggle. They are also super durpy in most of my pictures :sweat_smile: they never leave my side :heart:

15 Likes

My baby is helping me. I’m having a rough time right now.

19 Likes

Hang in there Rosa. Let the Lupe snuggles help and know that we are here if you need us. :heart:

1 Like

We are here if you need us