Post photos of your pets #4

Wow, Mr Red is super adorable.

1 Like

Over at the parents house for a family shrimp boil… This mysterious dog Tucker says hey !!

18 Likes

Hey Tucker :wave:

I’m in Dallas and it looks like our vet took my dogs to Hawaii

20 Likes

This is awesome :grinning:

1 Like

Maybe a walk will get her moving?

17 Likes

Earl the squirrel likes to scale the stone exterior to get to the window sills one story up. He often stores walnuts on the sill and eats them later. My dog quivers in anticipation of chomping him (high prey drive) and sometimes they have a stare-down match :joy: I think he has a nest under the wood area/wall down below

20 Likes

Earl is a good name for a squirrel lol

3 Likes

Haha thanks! Here’s a photo of Earl enjoying a snack on sawhorse on deck.

I realize it’s not ideal to feed wildlife but this was the one & only time I fed him/her. I had some squishy raspberries to compost and decided to put out for birds. With some unsalted peanuts. Earl decided berries are better than nuts!

17 Likes

16 Likes

Oh I leave water out at night and little snacks on the wall especially during this hot weather :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Wow she is adorable her cute face and sweet eyes :dizzy:

1 Like

Early morning hike and swim for the wee maestro.

21 Likes

17 Likes

Chief now has a YouTube channel.

14 Likes

Chief is too darn cute, I just had to subscribe. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

If our vet offered the kind of services yours does I might be ok leaving mine with them. I’d probably still feel anxious though. Honestly they are probably having a blast

1 Like

19 Likes

Ya this vet in Scottsdale has a boarding kennels. And with our 2 16 year olds it’s just what we need. We feel better knowing there’s a vet on board if necessary.

2 Likes

My Señorita Lupita is happy her people are home.

16 Likes

A Pica and Moby check in :blush:

23 Likes