Post photos of your pets #4

That does not look comfortable at all but what a serene pup.

3 Likes

She’s crazy. The crate door was open. She just likes to sleep with her face shoved against the side.

5 Likes

24 Likes

The tongue!! :rofl:

1 Like

Constantly, I’m obsessed with them! :heart::+1::100:

1 Like

Here’s the other girl. Siblings. We’re pretty sure they have different Dads. Wild run-free farm, with untethered dog breeding everywhere. :grimacing:

33 Likes

Before and after of my beautiful Toffee! I can’t touch her, we’re not that friends yet, even though she’s been with me 5 months now. Though I think the change of how she looks is amazing! It’s like a before booze, after booze comparison! :joy:

40 Likes

Soooo I had a visitor!
I heard Chief let out a little growl, and I see this guy walking amongst my cactus on the balcony.
I actually “rescued” this cat about a month ago…he belongs to a guy in the building across from me, an outdoor cat who I didn’t know was an outdoor cat.

Anyhow, he was apprehensive at first but warmed up quick. He even came in my room, lol. It’s all about being cool…show you are not a threat and let the cat come to you. Thought he wouldn’t leave!

I’m not a cat person, but I like this cat. Hope he visits again. Probably likes the shelter and fake grass!

36 Likes

Haley almost looks like she is smiling. She was waiting for a treat

33 Likes

Aww. You got a cat :heart_eyes_cat:
It’s all part of their plan.
What are you going to name him? :joy_cat:

2 Likes

She looks great.

1 Like

28 Likes

Look who is back

I heard meowing/crying outside, she was down by the gate. As soon as she saw me, she ninja’d her way back up to my balcony on the 2nd floor.
She wanted to be let inside so badly, and wanted endless pets. Got her some food and water. Still not really sure she’s 100% supposed to be an outdoor cat or if owner is just careless. Trued getting a hold of him through the ID on the collar, but he never actually registered her. I can’t really dedicate any more time to this cat today, I need to get working :worried: not sure what to do

Also…if she is truly intentionally outdoors, that seems kinda foolish and dangerous around here…between cars, coyotes, hawks, etc.

38 Likes

Lol…
Chief’s face.
aNFT7eG2rIKK715uLk

10 Likes

He was simultaneously terrified, intrigued, and jealous

5 Likes

His owner doesn’t deserve him.
It’s stupid to leave him out.
Sorry.
Your right! There’s way too many predators out there.
Good luck.

5 Likes

First time I rescued this cat, I spent two hours trying to corral it outside since I could see it had tags.

Just as I caught her, owner shows up and flatly says “Oh, there’s my cat” and I handed her over. Soooo is this an outdoor cat, or is this guy just really not bothered when his pet goes missing?

2 Likes

I’ve always been :100: indoor cat person. That cat looks like it’s in pretty good shape. But not all people love pets the way we love ours. Like you and Chief. Or pets are like our kids. But if you do keep feeding it she will adopt you. Looks like she already has. If my cat got out I wouldn’t stop looking for it until I found it and had it safely home.

6 Likes

Coincidentally just saw the owner pulling into the lot and parking. Asked him if his cat is supposed to be an outdoor cat, since this is the 3rd time this month I’ve seen her. He said no. I told him she was here last night and then again this morning, he had no idea about either time. So the guy is just not paying attention. That cat is easy prey for several things out there. Hope he figures it out.

10 Likes

Mr. Bear Claw age 1
Miss Libby Rose age 2
Miss Bella Valentine age 15

39 Likes