Post photos of your pets #4

I guess that’s one way to take a bath lol

3 Likes

Oh NO "LOL " just think about all the hair in the sink strainer and the wet cat afterwards, hanging in there like on a merry-go-round :scream: brrrrr, I don’t like cleaning the dishwasher filters and strainers at all :see_no_evil:
my mind just created a hilarious movie from this picture :rofl:

1 Like

She was not impressed with kiddo’s photo shoot.

27 Likes

Sweet little boy stitch :paw_prints: exhausted from Halloween :jack_o_lantern: :tiger2:

30 Likes

30 Likes

Aww. Hi Junie you scary boo.
I love those spotty ears. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Omg so cute!

2 Likes

Miss Lupe was exceptionally well behaved while trick or treaters came and went, but all that excitement had her early to bed tonight.

24 Likes

Pooped out pets after Halloween is the theme tonight!! Lol!!

24 Likes

This was in my kitty’s water bowl. She’s been talking to me with about 5 different “languages” lately. I think she was trying to tell me that she got it off my bed while I was sleeping and took it and drowned it in her water bowl. Sorry little scorpion.

15 Likes

The Ol Burner. :heart_eyes_cat:

32 Likes

Benson is looking good!

3 Likes

29 Likes

Shebba is her name and 4 months old. She eats everything, shoes, carpet, vacuum cables and even my wallet. She is a turd but love her lol.

9 Likes

Maggie was like that! She’s a year now (tomorrow in fact) and doesn’t eat everything any more. Still a turd though :rofl:

29 Likes

26 Likes

Every dog is a lap dog! Dang our golden has sharp elbows!

5 Likes

31 Likes

I love when dogs cross their legs like that. So refined!

Haha yes it does look refined I suppose. Not her usual mode tbh. She is currently doing this:

Which reflects her character much better :rofl:

24 Likes