Post photos of your pets #5

Oh, sorry, I missed your question! She is called Sascha. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I have no idea why I waited that long to get a dog.

3 Likes

She’s so pretty! I’ve always loved having animals in my life and also waited a long time to get a dog. They really are a big responsibility and it’s important to be ready and able to give them the attention they need. Of course, every dog is different! Mine have been high energy :crazy_face::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! :heart: And yeah, they are a big responsibility, but now that my kids are grown up I thought it was the perfect time. :smiling_face: It’s nice to have someone that is excited to see you when you get back from shopping. :grin:

3 Likes

14 Likes

Happy Birthday Chief!! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,

Meet Ares - he was my first GSD and sadly passed in March 2022 and this was my last picture of him, looking good considering he was 10yrs old too. He was both protection and obedience trained and was a mammoth of a dog but the most perfect companion for my family.

14 Likes

We have three cats and a dog in our house. This little guy is Max! He’s my little buddy who likes to follow me around as soon as I get home. Apparently he also likes my Diet Coke :joy:

14 Likes

Is he considered my pet if he keeps returning to my yard almost nightly?

13 Likes

What a sweetheart! I adore owls :owl: :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

OMG!!! So sweet and a beauty. I love owls too :orange_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It’s Gotcha! day here!! We’ve had Willow for one year.

She is key to my sobriety. I have to get up, walk, feed and be a generally good human for her!

15 Likes

It was -10°c and he refused to come in. He just laid there eating snow :joy:

16 Likes

Happy gotcha day Willow and family!

1 Like

Duggy is looking so fluffy!!!

1 Like

Haha we call this his “sausage” look :laughing: his winter coat is making him look pretty thick!

2 Likes

Lupe about to leave me alone :sweat_smile: I wanted her to stay on the couch with me!

13 Likes

He’s a handsome sausage :rofl:

2 Likes

Doug is probably the grumpiest old dog alive but he’s my boy

15 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies. Continue discussion at Post photos of your pets #5 (Part 4).

Oh my god I loooooove Doug!