Post photos of your pets #5

Does the cat try to get in the tank?

3 Likes

Our Joe RIP :pray:t2: use to get in cupboards. And as you can see on top of them too. And he would pinch an English muffin right out of the toaster if you gave him a chance lol. Sometimes in bed we could here that noise bump bump bump as he was opening them. We had to childproof the kitchen sink cupboard to keep him out of there.
They are just so much fun aren’t they :smirk_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

14 Likes

What a sweetie. Almost camouflage with the cupboards up there! I’m waiting for the day Lola jumps up on top of the cupboards too.

5 Likes

Especially her ears :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Wow, this is a really gigantic aquarium! :astonished:

Who is living in there? Just the turtle?

4 Likes

Chief vs The Pacific

12 Likes

Twizzle who sadly passed a few years ago my hero, with bella laying on top of him.

Bella know has more family since then Billy and bella

Bella, Billy and jaks

22 Likes

Awwww :heart_eyes:

Reminded me of this…

Lady loved the beach

12 Likes

My girls, super intuitive. Always know when something is wrong. from a minor injury, to the major event ocurring now. they are the best.

21 Likes

19 Likes

16 Likes

She’s sunning, I’m working

18 Likes

Love, but don’t touch! :heart: :joy:

16 Likes

Im not touching you!!! :rofl:

2 Likes

Aww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: so cuuuuute!!

1 Like

If you can see the black spot on his upper shoulder, that’s the one he likes to scratch when I’m not looking, and it can be a bleeder. :flushed:

2 Likes

How’d you know I was looking? Now you got me pinching it open. :thinking: I think he needs a suitical recovery suit. Check Amazon.

2 Likes

A what? He’s fine. When I adopted him, he was full of crap, bumps, lumps, sores. Infections on his body and around his eyes that took his sight.

When I reached out about Max, I asked God to decide if he was right for me. Next day, the rescue called. :heart: 16 months later, as my vet said, he’s living his best life. ,:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

He would look dashing in the blue camo.
Minnie has the pink camo of course.

2 Likes

That’s cute. Funny story, this morning Max scratched his scab over night. Of course it bled some, I cleaned his wound & I put his yellow Tshirt on, which is a bit tight. I’ve ordered several new ones that will be here Sunday.

After I put it on, he walked down his stairs off the couch and pooped on the floor. He never has accidents in the house. My only thought was, get this ridiculous small, too tight shirt off me that pushed out poop. :rofl:

3 Likes