Post photos of your pets #5

There’s a cow farm a few miles from me and I’ve been meaning to ask if I can come pet them or at least say hello from behind the fence.

They are very intelligent, social animals. I still eat beef a few times per year but have more or less given it up because of how I feel about them.

7 Likes

Book now!
@TMAC
:cow2:
:blush:

6 Likes

They are so sweet. I was giving Maggie treats to stop her barking at them and this one stepped in the bath/ water trough to try and get in on the action :laughing:

They also seem to enjoy head scratches.

17 Likes

Cows love scritches.

Some farms will secure brushes to posts or get something like this so their cows can do self-scratchers :slightly_smiling_face:

And they also like music. Probably one of my favorite cow videos.

8 Likes

Lupe is sooooo ready for her walk. Making faces and I caught a snaggletooth!

21 Likes

Folks know cows are one of my favorite animals :cow2: I have a photo of my dad holding a baby me holding a big bottle feeding a calf. Even had one named after me on my godfather’s farm.

4 Likes

The fact those are my clean work shirts means nothing to him lol

16 Likes

18 Likes

14 Likes

15 Likes

17 Likes

Teddy’s always watching, and judging, only silently sometimes. Or getting real close and giving love bites.

I forgot i took these a couple weeks ago and we were giggling about the zoom shot I got at the end there

18 Likes

@Runningfree
It’s all about the sun right? :sun_with_face:

20 Likes

18 Likes

23 Likes

22 Likes

Our newest baby was born a few days ago… His name is Cash, he’s a european maine coon. We’ll be getting him around December 8th

22 Likes

22 Likes

As someone has a dog that’s only half-German shepherd I can only imagine how rowdy things must be in your household lol

4 Likes

Mungo really loves this leaf he found! :joy::maple_leaf:

23 Likes