Post photos of your pets #5

These aren’t even all of my dogs I have 3 more lol.

2 Likes

I pity the poor bastard that tries to break into your home.:grin:

3 Likes

1 of my guard dogs. :roll_eyes:

19 Likes

Chief waiting for me to come snuggle up last night.

21 Likes

Mags in flight mode

17 Likes

Today is Lupe’s unofficial birthday! She’s somewhere around 11 years old. Here she is with our old pal Chucho when we brought her home.

21 Likes

19 Likes

What kind of collar was your dog wearing? Looks really comfy for the dog.

1 Like

Not sure but it is padded. She wears a harness when we walk, the collar is just for her ID tags.

1 Like

I saw the padding and would like to buy our puppy one of these, when she has grown up. We have also a harness, but the dog trainer prefers a collar for training.

1 Like

Oh my gosh :eyes::joy: that’s such a full house! Shepards are one of the best imo though so understandable (they’re just cute as hell lol)

3 Likes

Razzle (Cosmo) - Border Collie/Akita mix
Marigold - German Shepherd (Show Line)
Iris - German Shepherd (Show Line)
Zoey - Australian Cattle Dog
Havoc - Belgian Malinois
Sadie - German Shepherd (Working line)/Belgian Malinois mix.

4 Likes

17 Likes

Bella is standing closest to the fence. She is my pet, not for food. But I am worried for her health she had a rough start in life

15 Likes

I said it on here like a day ago, but I will say it again:

I freakin’ LOVE cows. Especially baby cows.

Yours are beautiful!

7 Likes

Thank you! I only own the one, the rest of the herd belong to a lovely family. JC Bella was born December 17 2022 during a snow storm. She was frozen to the ground, brought to me to try to save. I kept her in my kitchen. She lost her ears and her tail to frost bite, but I did manage to save her legs. I will keep her alive and happy as long as I possibly can. I am a bit worried about her these days, she was not her normal self the other day but seems better today. I keep my eye on her, she really is adorable. Very loving.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for saving her and taking care of her! I hope she rebounds soon.

4 Likes

@Olivia Minnie wanted to say hi :wave: without all that food in the way :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

20 Likes

Beautiful. Its my guess you have never been burgled. :+1:

3 Likes

This is how Miss Marple wants to spend her days: on me, purring, tamping and sleeping

I read an interesting thread today. Aparently gabapentin is used in humans and animals as well to calm anxiety. Just wanted to share this information here. I use it to calm my cats before a visit to the vet.

11 Likes