Post photos of your pets #5

We are driving 11 hours tomorrow night to add to our zoo, I mean family. This is Ruby. She will be 8 weeks old on Saturday.

19 Likes

Awww how precious!!! Congrats @Mbwoman

4 Likes

16 Likes

:scream: she’s beautiful. Ann no d I live that name. A lot!

What kind is she?
Funny has a sister :blush:

3 Likes

Hi Boscoe :hugs:
I miss my guys.
Can’t wait to see Minnie and the Ol Burner tomorrow.

7 Likes

Thanks. VERY excited. This time tomorrow I will have already kissed the fur off her little head.

4 Likes

Ruby (named by breeder but we loved it) is a Red Golden Retriever like her big brudder. Ohio and PA seem to have the market on the reds.

5 Likes

Processing: 01EBB7DE-887F-4D24-BAC5-71AC7E11BBE0.jpeg…

17 years old and counting​:slightly_smiling_face::heart:

2 Likes

On these grey days we have here there’s only one really good way to spend the day …

13 Likes

This boy just loves going on adventures and playing in the snow! :snowflake::paw_prints:

19 Likes

Aww look at that sweet face

4 Likes

Look at the eyes on this kid :heart_eyes:

16 Likes

16 Likes

On our way home from OH to SC with our new baby!

24 Likes

Oh hi there Ruby… Adorable :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

@Mbwoman i look forward to Ruby updates! I hope shes settling in well.

This is my favorite pack member. Dont tell my hubby :wink:

15 Likes

When they hear a package open :joy: I’d share but It’s just ramen. Pretty sure that’s not on their list of approved human food

14 Likes

They can’t take the chance on missing out when that one package you open could be something you will share with them. :joy: My dog does the same thing and I find myself telling him why I can’t share or it’s something he doesn’t like anyway. Why do I feel the need to explain myself to the dog? :joy:

7 Likes

I’m constantly talking to them :joy: always explaining myself, like they asked…
I was like guys this isn’t for you and they went back to what they were doing.

7 Likes

Your secret is safe with me. With 4 pets, the fiance and I are now 5 and 6 in the pecking order!

2 Likes