Post photos of your pets #5

Are you familiar with Layla the Boxer on Facebook? A white boxer with her buddy, Luna. Great skits! Wonderfully edited. This picture reminded me of them. Lots of scheming … checking things out…very clever!

1 Like

So handsome! :grin::paw_prints:

20 Likes

My Sophie. She is always right and you are wrong.

19 Likes

Noodle is just chilling on the sofa.

19 Likes

I was getting up after my coffee to get my tea and saw this.

The Ol’ Burner!! :blush:

20 Likes

19 Likes

Look at that cheeky smile.

Still keeping an eye open for the right brother for Chief. It can be tough to find responsible BT breeders like the one I got Chief from.
No urgency around it, probably won’t look too hard til after I buy a house.
But like Chief (whose name was picked YEARS before we met), I already have a named picked well in advance: Kirby!

15 Likes

You mean Kobe :rofl:

Ms, Kirby was my 8th grade English teacher!!! She wasn’t one of my favorite teachers if I recall correctly.

I woke up wedged between my fella and this gal, who somehow can stretch herself to spoon most of my body. Too hot! Little furnace she is. Got up and around and couldn’t help but come and cuddle some more until she decided to take the other side of the bed. Stinker.

14 Likes

Pūkis :cat2:

Fluffy or Little Pooh - don’t really know how to translate the name correctly. Took him from lost kitties house. He was 1 month when they found him. I took him at 3 months. Now he is 5 years old :heart:

14 Likes

Inspecting me post run. These are some new leggings I haven’t posted cause they just black BUT they are fleece lined and freaking perfect for my under freezing runs. (29F this morning) I was torn on where to put this. Legs or pets… :woman_shrugging:t2:

13 Likes

Fleece lined or better yet merino wool leggings save my ass out here! Cute pup! I like your post here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I never knew the magic of fleece lined things until I moved here but back in tx you just stay inside til it isn’t cold anymore :joy:

3 Likes

lol! If I did that I’d be hiding at least 6 months of the year! Thank goodness for my
Treadmill.

3 Likes

Did Boscoe get a new modeling gig?

9 Likes

Ready to go! She got her nails did today. Then back home with a special treat.

16 Likes

We are adopting this lil guy Snowflake next week. He’s supposed to have a friend as a part of a bonded pair but apparently they had a falling out and aren’t getting along. So just Snowflake now, I’ve never had a Papillon before. We are excited to have another dog join our family again. We’ve been real lost without Pedro.

16 Likes

Ruby says “hi” sober people!

16 Likes

I love tuxes!! Pretty kitty.

2 Likes