Boscoe up in my grill after getting home from work

19 Likes

A distinguished gentleman.

18 Likes

Ready for my walk!

16 Likes

What a cutie. You two are lucky to have found eo

3 Likes

Thank you! What breed is Boscoe? They have similar profiles. I forgot what the groomer said he thought Buddy was. I think a Shih Tzu and Bichon.

3 Likes

Boscoe is an evil but lovable shih tzu poodle mix

4 Likes

We think Max was a Maltese poodle mix. I think Buddy is more of a Bichon because he has smaller ears. But I think rescue and groomer both mentioned shih tzu too. I want to DNA him for fun.

4 Likes

The dna kits are more reasonably priced these days!

3 Likes

My friend used a kit called wisdom panel, they liked it and it’s under $80, and I think you can find promo discounts.

Now if I can get Buddy to let me in his mouth, lol. He had most of his teeth removed in the past.

4 Likes

Saturday arvo feels :yawning_face:

17 Likes

17 Likes

Scary day today. My poor lil poppet has been suddenly sick all afternoon. He threw 16 times within two hours. I dont know what he has eaten to make him so sick, ive been with him all day and he hasnt had anything out of the normal…the only thing that may of happened was that i had an ice cream on a cone that had chocolate flake chip bits, i didnt drop any anywhere but maybe he ate one that may of dropped… im not certain… he is finally asleep now and has settled. I will take him for a check up tomorrow when the vet opens.

13 Likes

Oh poor baby :hugs: you must be so worried :worried:
That is allot of times in two hours.
I know you have probably checked maybe there is something stuck in his throat ?
Or if he has ingested something his body is trying to get it out.
If keep an eye out on his poop :poop:.

Wishing him well :hugs:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Sending :heart: and :pray: that he’s okay. :hugs: Please keep us posted!

2 Likes

Poor pup. Hope he gets well again soon :people_hugging:

1 Like

Another storm rolling in. Cold wind sucks.

17 Likes

Last night he woke me up at 12.30am, 2.30am, 4.30am bashing at the front door trying to get out for potty. He has never done this. He had started to now get the runs.

Last night he finally stopped being sick and we fell asleep at about 9pm as usual. So every 2 to 3 hours he woke up sick again.

So i let him out and went out to the grass three times last night and the last time he was also sick again plus the runs.

This morning he didnt eat his breakfast which is not normal for him.

He must be so hungry ive tried to get him to chew on his treat to put something in his tummy. Wont eat it properly like normal.

We are off to the vet now. They shut at 1pm yesterday which is ridiculous for a Saturday. People have the weekend off work generally, so why would they shut on an afternoon when people are available to go to the vet.

I will keep you posted.

9 Likes

Rubie :heart:

15 Likes

My sick lil poppet wont leave my side :heart:

11 Likes