Post photos of your pets #5

Ahhhh another soul knows my pain lol. Theyre lucky theyre cute

4 Likes

15 Likes

You’re lucky Daisy doesn’t cause chaos and attempt reentry…or does she??

3 Likes

I love the different colors of fur! Like a calico dog. So cute!!

3 Likes

No she doesn’t bother. But she’s sitting on the other side of the door every morning just waiting. I don’t think any other cat would just sit there. Glad it’s not B. She rips up the carpet to get out :scream_cat:

5 Likes

Yeah…I’ve had a few body hurlers before. My current two would meow loud enough to wake the dead. Tony would do the claws in, door scratching/roll thing. Is there a name for that other than irritating?

5 Likes

Benson stole my beanie

12 Likes

Adorable! Benson wears it well. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

dobby, my lil stinky man!!

12 Likes

11 Likes

Me: trying to put up my sleeping bag
Haley: naw, mom this is prime zoomie area :joy:

14 Likes

Proceeds to hug me lovingly awww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

There’s still snow outside but it’s getting warmer. Bruno loves it now where he gets warm sun but it’s not too hot yet. He’ll go out so long I’ll forget where he is.

19 Likes

From our walk yesterday :dog::heart:

20 Likes

Routine sooking corner every morning because when ever i turn the shower on he knows im about to leave lol he has the most sooky look on his face its so manipulative lol :rofl:

15 Likes

All up in my space when i sit to meditate every morning lol he thinks im playing a game lol :rofl:

16 Likes

Aww. That’s hilarious :joy:
Poor guy has momma separation anxiety.
:pray:t2::heart:

6 Likes

Hello from Dixie :heart: Enjoying the sunny day

18 Likes

La “viejita” Lupe enjoying a sunbeam after a day full of walks and yard time and talking to the neighbor dogs and yelling at passersby. It’s a ruff life. (Yeah, I said it.)

20 Likes

The line for dinner. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

22 Likes