Post photos of your pets #5

That chair is an antique! Love it!

4 Likes

Boots Burrito!

19 Likes

Actually what it lacks in esthetic appeal it makes up for in comfort.

2 Likes

Dad left early this morning after being here 3 weeks.

Chief usually doesn’t rest on the couches unless I’m there with him.
But this is where my Dad sat the whole time he was here. Somebody misses their grandad/food smuggler!

18 Likes

You don’t think she’s the most beautiful dog you’ve ever seen???
IMG_2891

5 Likes

That is so so sweet! I swear life without dogs would be pitiful at best.

2 Likes

I do! I LOVE little dog teefs!!!

3 Likes

A very anxious Fox. He hates thunderstorms so I just lay with him and comfort him. He didn’t move lol He is just a pillow atm

16 Likes

Poor guy
I finally have a pair of dogs that don’t do that during thunderstorms. I dreaded when that happened.

We’re actually having a thunderstorm here too and it’s pretty cold. Fireplace kind of an afternoon.

But as you can see Benson is not bothered.

16 Likes

It was bad when we lived in east texas since it rained all the time. I think we were here for 6-8 months before it rained for the first time. At least it isn’t as frequent now. He generally calms when I lay with him. I always joke that he will protect me from anything except a thunderstorm

5 Likes

Omg how saddd :face_holding_back_tears: poor chief. I hope you send that pic to your pops so he knows how much hes missed!

3 Likes

:sun_with_face:Minnie blissing out in the sunshine…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
It’s so bright! :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Boots does this as well in the Spring. Stretches out in the sun like she’s a solar battery.

2 Likes

16 Likes

My happy babies :heart::guide_dog:

17 Likes

Its a ruff life lol

13 Likes

OMG - what an adorable pictures – Bosco’s tuckered out and enjoying Friday in stryle.

1 Like

Haley looked so sweet and peaceful earlier while I was working. I’m looking forward to my TX trip but not looking forward to being without my fur children for so long :sob:

11 Likes

7 Likes

Wore Boscoe out today with some socializing and we just went for 2x the walk

11 Likes