Post photos of your pets #5

Brushed the fox today. The bird have some nest building material now :joy:

11 Likes

Oh my goodness! I was going to ask you if you got the house for the house or the plants! Real or concrete they just look so nice and so does Chief!

14 Likes

17 Likes

Last doggo walk before my trip to TX. I’m gonna miss my doggos so much :weary::sob::sob::sob:

17 Likes

13 Likes

Gunny is afraid of cardboard scraping on the floor, geese flying 50 feet overhead, dried leaves, Dad’s voice raised for the other pets. But not afraid of fireworks or thunder!

14 Likes

I got all 4! I need Dad to photograph while i give out treats. Of course there were treats!

18 Likes

Just a Dad and Dog kind of day, relax and enjoy :smiling_face::heart_hands:

21 Likes

When your big grumpy sister is the only thing that helps with your fear of the hoover.

:blue_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart: :brown_heart:

15 Likes

Lupe is afraid of staple guns and other clicking tool type sounds, packing tape being dispensed, smoke detector low battery beeps (or worse, when they go off) or anything similar, the vacuum and other mystery sounds we can’t even hear (or maybe ghosts!) but also NOT afraid of thunderstorms! I think this pic was while my fella was working on something in the garage.

15 Likes

OMG the gang is so cute :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Treats for all - humans included, well done :blush::+1:

2 Likes

13 Likes

Poor Lupe!! She looks less than pleased. Oh yes - packing tape!! Let’s add that. And since the Gunny Fraidy Cat list was compiled we have a new entry. The step-on scale at the groomer. His nails made a scritch noise that sent him scurrying.

4 Likes

14 Likes

Awww i was so excited to see your pic posting to the pets thread. I love me some Chief cuteness!

3 Likes

This is the mama left for too long and i need more pets face…

14 Likes

It looks like the, I need a sister face, to keep me company.
:thinking:
Bosco and Betty.
You know you like that :pray:t2::blush:

6 Likes

This is new.
Can’t even take a shower over here.

I almost tripped on him getting out :grimacing:

11 Likes

Lol ive been looking! I want a small dog. Hubby wants a big dog. So theres a stalemate

5 Likes