Post photos of your pets #5

What a sweet baby @Mbwoman

2 Likes

Thanks!! She’s half cutie, half menace.

3 Likes

Was washing the comforter today. Haley sleeps under blankets almost all the time. I had to break out the extra one for her nap today :joy:

12 Likes

Oh my god lol…i love that for him

3 Likes

Enjoying some deck time

14 Likes

Dixie’s grandma sent her some sunglasses for summer lol

13 Likes

What a good sport!

2 Likes

I gots da ball in mah teef…

14 Likes

16 Likes

They are poodles!! I have oodles of poodles

🩷 :poodle: 🩵 :poodle:

5 Likes

Me and Willow, the permanent walking team
IMG_8835

15 Likes

Lupe got to visit her new yard for the first time! She ran around like a puppy and definitely loves the space. Happy happy face on the drive home.

17 Likes

Awwww Lupe looks so happy there!

2 Likes

Those are very happy Lupe eyes. :heart:

2 Likes

Just a picture of ky taking a break while we were out training! So far I’ve taught her how to sit and heal… we are working on place, down and stay… she has a real hard time staying put as she always wants to be right by my side… I love it…she’s just the best dog for me and I couldn’t be more happy with her progress so far…going from living in the country with very little human contact other than her old family, to living with me and going almost every where I go. She’s adjusted so well and we will keep working on her training. The good thing is , the more we train the better the bond gets between us… so, I’m just enjoying my time with her and we will keep at it ODDAT!!!

15 Likes

The joy and love I feel when she looks at me like this on walks is indescribable. Sometimes I wonder if that’s how people feel about their kids :joy:

14 Likes

Ha! I’ve wondered the same thing! But I don’t care, it makes my heart full regardless. :heartpulse:

8 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one who has this thought!

7 Likes

15 Likes

Chief looks like he’s saying, “Who, me?” Looking so innocent there.

4 Likes