Post photos of your pets #5

No, you can’t drive

16 Likes

Hey, thanks for your concern! We have been through this with her in the past and have talked to our vet. They have some contingencies on whether we need to bring her in or not for tummy upset (like whether she vomits or has diarrhea) and we watch her closely - she’s absolutely fine now. We suspect that her food wasn’t sitting well with her as we had made a change, even though she seemed fine with it for a few weeks, so we changed it back to her previous food. We had to transition her back (mixing the two for a bit) and after she was fully on the other food again she seemed fine again. That’s what I get for thinking my senior dog needs senior dog food! She’s her old self again. And thank you, I think she’s a beauty as well! We always get lots of compliments when walking her and questions about what kind of dog she is. As far as we’re concerned she’s a Tucson Brown Dog lol! A rescue from the desert when we lived out there. If we told people she was mostly pit bull and some shar pei and unknown sporting breed (we did a genetic test) I’m sure some folks would have a prejudice. She totally has the demeanor of a pit bull though, so loving and good with kids and a wiggle butt! She chases critters and hunts like crazy but she wouldn’t hurt anything. A rabbit got caught in our fence running away from her and she just stood there looking down at it like, “are we done playing already?!?” Poor bunny. I got it out just fine.

As you can see like many dog parents I can go on and on about my dog. Oops. :grimacing::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Gorgeous dog. Is it a border collie? They’re high energy!

1 Like

11 Likes

Yes, BC. I’ve had several black and whites, but my first red.

2 Likes

Oh no harm at all, it’s great to see people so into their pets. You know the animals are getting all the love and the best of care! I can see you’re smitten :grin:

I’m really glad to hear she’s feeling better, and it was just a food issue :heart::pray:

2 Likes

Willow is up with the sun, and sober me loves a 6.15 walk with her. Love those long shadows…

13 Likes

:sunny: :zzz:

15 Likes

It’s hot down here :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: 101F :hot_face:

9 Likes

101F???
donald-duck-dehydration

4 Likes

Today is Apollo’s first birthday. He was 7 weeks old when I had my last fuck up and got sober for good. Watching him grow has been such a benefit to the growth of my recovery. He is a blessing and an awesome sober buddy. I love him very much.

13 Likes

Happy birthday Apollo :hugs:
Your pictures are so beautiful @Curtis-81 :blush:

1 Like

Steven “Phteven” & Zsa Zsa (needs a haircut lol)

14 Likes

Happy birthday Apollo

2 Likes

Fox and Haley living their best life. We got a walk in during the break in the rain and then they got a pup cup. Next is a bath but I ain’t telling fox cause he won’t enter the bathroom :joy:

Happy 1st birthday beautiful Apollo!!! and I think I saw you hit 10 months the other day @Curtis-81 :tada::confetti_ball::tada: Party all around!!

12 Likes

Has he poked his nose on a cactus yet? :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Nah, he knows not to go too close. I’m more worried about his eyes with that, BTs are prone to getting eye injuries if you don’t keep them from mashing their face into things :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Oh they are so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
What breed are they? I’ve never seen dogs like them.

Happy Six Month Birthday, Ruby!

19 Likes

Random I know… but she is in training :joy::joy:

11 Likes