Post photos of your pets!

No, I have another one but he is rather shy. My yello cuty is very brave and plays with everything she finds. She loves it to land on my keyboard and hunt my typing fingers. Its disturbing but I cant be angry with such a cute little being :heart_eyes:
Do you have birds too?

1 Like

!
Prancer
Picture_20180713_165825343|666x500
Powder

13 Likes

Powder

12 Likes

I was gifted fish! This is new for me as previously the only other living thing i share my house with are cacti. And a roomba, but i don’t think robots count? I know it’s not exciting, but i struggle with keeping the cacti happy, so this is a big step for me.

19 Likes

Ha ha, there’s my picture! Found it! Nice stuff Ariel! Can’t see the animals though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Having the day off, so lot’s of time for this little creature :heart_eyes: Sitting in the couch in my onesie (a very ugly one!) and beneath a blanket. So cosy!
But I have to move now, having an appointent at 11 :astonished:

16 Likes

They look perkier today after the disruption of the move. There is one orange Beta, 3 Tetras (of with strip on body and two with red faces as chequered tails), some guppies, snails and aquatic plants :rainbow:

15 Likes

Eek!!! Love!!!

1 Like

Nice Ariel! I’m not a fish lover myself. Like to see them, but not in my home. Couldn’t avoid my daughter buying a aquarium. She starts with 2 guppies and ended with many :rofl:
Glad her hobby is finished and the fish has left the building :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I haven’t had fish since I was a kid and that was unsuccessful. I didn’t really see the point of them. BUT I was thinking about a pet and not able to come up with an answer because I am out of the house often 12 hours a day. then a friend was moving and needed to downsize, which included needing to find a home for the fish, so for me that was my HP bringing me a solution.

4 Likes

Oh that is awesome. I once had a fish tank but it was about 30 yrs ago. Now i wouldnt have room for one :confused:

Kimmie and Willow :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

Omgggg, LOVE this SOOO much!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Such a sleepy boy. Axel and I went on a walk today and now we’s tired…

16 Likes

Our new little girl!
Shadow.

15 Likes

Geo – congratulations! Dogs are such a blessing in our lives. Shadow is a great-looking pup!

1 Like

Cheers buddy. She’s definitely stolen my :heartbeat:.
She’s going to be going to work with me, hence the name.:joy:

4 Likes

Omg, she is SOOO cute!! Congrats Geoff!

1 Like

Can you please just delete my account?

15 Likes

Thanks Mandi. You’ll love how she came about.
My wife said to me, joking, that if we had another dog, that it would have to come to work with me. I said yes, then I would have a shadow as well. Our other dog is her shadow.
I said it would be called Shadow, so it has to be white.:joy:
And then the wife saw the add for this one. It was the first add she saw!
It’s how we find most of our pets.
They just seem to appear at the right time.

6 Likes