Post photos of your pets!

Love those perfect moments, that’s when you know its the right thing to do! Love it! :heart:

1 Like

8 Likes

12 Likes

Just finished squirrel patrol time to stretch it out :heart_eyes:

23 Likes

Ah hello Shadow! What a good girl :heart:

Caught Lady mid-blink, think it makes her look very wise and like she is pondering the meaning of life

19 Likes

Caught Jett being adorable this weekend.

19 Likes

First day at work.
Typical Lurcher, finds the softest place to curl up.:joy:

18 Likes

What a good girl! :heart:

1 Like

16 Likes

Hey, how you doing?
Great cat, we used to have a black one, well we’ve had three over the years. 2 have wondered off and one got hit in the road.

Im ok. I have three cats at home

Good to see you’re ok. We’ve had 8 over the years. Unfortunately only one has died from natural death. We’ve lost 3 I think. Unfortunately 4 have died by cars. Our little ginger is all that’s left.

Lady is back in the office today. I didn’t let her drive :joy:

18 Likes

My cats stays all time at home, thats why they live longer. My first cat lives to 21years with me. My old friend😓

4 Likes

Why do your cats keep getting killed by cars?

We live in the country, they aren’t house cats. Opposite us is a farm with big barns full of rats. Unfortunately driver’s don’t seem to care too much if a cat jumps out. We’re supposed to have a 30mph limit past my house, but people use it as a race track because we are at the end of the village.
One of them was a lovely black and white female, called Pug, that we had as a kitten. She became attached to my eldest who was very young at the time.
The cats slept with her and followed her everywhere.
Unfortunately when she was hit, she was still alive, but the vets said that nothing could be done for her. That was the saddest day of my life watching my girl say goodbye to her cat.

3 Likes

Silly boy wanted to lay on the small section of the porch with snow left on it after the rest finally melted off today

13 Likes

Teehee he must like having a cold belly!

1 Like

Pearl says: THINK PAWSITIVELY!

19 Likes