Post photos of your pets!

Lazy couch wrestling.

5 Likes

He think heā€™s a modelā€¦

15 Likes

To all the people posting pictures of your cats, bless your beautiful souls.

4 Likes

I got way to many. I spend way too much time cleaning litter boxesā€¦

7 Likes

Hereā€™s a pile of cats

12 Likes

Looks like heaven to me :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

How are you ?

Better than before. Still got cravings and itā€™s 2am and canā€™t sleep :disappointed_relieved:. Trying to accept my feels though and not be controlled by them, you?

1 Like

Better today. We just got ti ride to out.

Hereā€™s my baby, Maleficent. Sheā€™s the runt. I do rescue, so some are just visiting but this girl is staying.

10 Likes

I donā€™t get to post many pics of my big guy. Letā€™s be real, heā€™s getting old and just not as silly as the little girl.
I took this hunk in 6 years ago. A girl I went to beauty school with had adopted him, and realized she couldnā€™t afford to take care of him as a single mom, because he has issues.
I spent thousands of dollars, and close to a year working with vets, and eventually had to find him a doggy dermatologist ($$$). Worth every penny. He is absolutely one of the sweetest dogs I have ever had. His weird skin disease (ichtyosis) is unfixable, but managed by me with lots of extra care, a few meds, and lots of love and cuddles.

8 Likes

The best of friends, though.

14 Likes

:joy::rofl: thatā€™s how you get it in

12 Likes

Heā€™s the heifer of the litter. The first to eat solid food. Definitely the biggest of the hunch. Either gonna keep him, or black sheep. Toss up so far. We call him Splotch for now, or Heifer lol

2 Likes

So cuuute.

The cats cute too. Looks like a lil feller

1 Like

9 Likes

11 Likes

Not sure if itā€™s just the angle of the camera, but your dog looks like one of mine. The back leftā€¦

Cute dogs :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

This just made my day!!! Lmao

Mommy, I need new toys. I done chewed all of mine to death.

11 Likes