Post photos of your pets!

Amos is saucy this morning.

5 Likes

Omg. I took this today but I had 3 more from yesterday I will have to find again later to post lol. My dog has this new thing where he has to touch me every minute I am not in shower, especially in the bathroom! Today touching isn’t enough, he insisted on laying on top of me lol.

3 Likes

FYI: I bought a king size bed thinking the same thing. There’s still not enough room. Somehow dogs expand to fill the space they have. :thinking:

2 Likes

Look at this face!

7 Likes

We’re going camping!!!

7 Likes

This dog is so clingy. It’s a breed trait. Most nights he has to share my pillow. It’s kind of annoying, but this dog has been through the good, the bad, and the ugly with me so I guess I’ll put up with it.

6 Likes

11 Likes

I love your peacock. Growing up I lived on a farm and we raised peacocks as pets! Miss the farm life. Hope to live it again someday!

:blush: I love it!!

Out on our morning walk. This dog is going to LOVE the new house out west. So many sticks, guys!

9 Likes

This is Frannie. He’s 15! He has a compressed nerve in his cervical spine that causes pain on and off. He also doesn’t see that well anymore by he is otherwise healthy for a senior dog. This week he ran into a door and exacerbated his spinal issue. He woke up yesterday unable to use his front legs and with limited use of his hind legs. Such a difficult decision :sob:. With the help of my vet I decided to treat him with steroids and this morning he is able to walk! Keeping him in my prayers. Hurting for him yesterday made me want to escape my feelings. With encouragement from a sober friend I managed to stay in the moment, meditate, and just deal. These pets mean so much!

8 Likes

. My Luna! And snickers.

8 Likes

I’m sorry your elderly doggo is in pain.

Thank you @Sober_Ninja. Surprisingly he’s pretty comfortable which helped with the decision to treat him and his mobility is much better today

7 Likes

Staying home all day today (day 28) on “dog duty” , watching World Cup and MLS, while my girlfriend is off visiting friends for the day. It’s a welcome, rare Saturday where I have absolutely NOTHING to do, no obligations or errands, and I’m going to savor it!

Here is my view for the day…

5 Likes

Tony and Lola

6 Likes

8 Likes

Somebody isn’t happy he had a shower today

6 Likes

You’re clearly in the dog house.

1 Like

5 fur babies and my horse, Nala

12 Likes