Post photos of your pets!

So sorry for your loss, they really do take a piece of us with them don’t they? Hugs!

I expect some heart problems in the near future, or maybe the need to spend some time with his family…

Sincerely,
A UF Alum

You went to UF!? I’m not sure we can be friends…

#FSUGraduate

1 Like

Soybean patrol with Tugg Boat & Lugnut :dog::dog:

10 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: they look like little sausage rolls!! Too cute!

1 Like

They make pudgy & wrinkly look good! Gives me hope :joy:

3 Likes

hahaha! Love it! They look like they’re enjoying their adventures!!

1 Like

They’ve got it made! We have a farm. So they have all the room to roam, they have no idea what a collar/leash feels like & plus access to the couch… and bed if I’m feeling generous. It’s good to be them :smile:

3 Likes

Wow! My dog would love to roam a farm haha maybe one day! I hope you keep sharing pictures of them! They’re too cute not to share! :hugs:

1 Like

Deal, but only if you do the same :smile:

haha when I get home to my little butthead, I’ll be share to take a picture and post it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

My cousin has a pet pig and I got to meet him last year! He was sweet and very intelligent!

12 Likes

This is Titan. I rescued him from the shelter 2 years ago. He’s literally my best friend. He can’t stand it when I cry and he comes and sits on me til I’m better.

13 Likes

I love his face!

1 Like

A Piggggggie! :sparkling_heart::pig::pig_nose: Love that it’s in the House :joy: So was he/she cuddly or not so much? And what was the pig’s name??

He is beautiful. I want to smooch his face and ears!

1 Like

What a snuggler!! Beautiful pic :heart:

haha he kept walking upstairs and downstairs, so we just heard his hooves. Lol and his name is Wiggins. And he cuddled with my cousin and his girlfriend (his parents) and he was only interested in me because I was sharing my vegetables with him :joy:

3 Likes

Bribes + animals = work wonders :smile::hot_pepper: :corn: :tomato:

3 Likes

Those meatballs :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like