Post photos of your pets!

Meatballs, matzo balls, bowling balls :bowling: Yep, thatā€™s them :joy:

1 Like

haha this is true!

1 Like

My wife is a Noleā€¦ We just donā€™t hang around a lot on Saturdays :grin: Trinity, weā€™ll give you a second chance. My youngest daughter is also a proud UF grad, so it tends to run in familiesā€¦

At least your wife has some sense :wink: my uncle was a gator, so I suppose Iā€™ll let it slideā€¦

1 Like

Thanks! Heā€™s a good ole doggo :blush:
That is Font Hill Castie in Pennsylvania.

12 hours in the car today. Oofda. Poor puppers were pretty stressed out by the end of the day.

11 Likes

Bella loves to sit on the couch like this. She people watches. Then she normally slides over beside me to chomp on a bone.

11 Likes

@ErinPiano we have a whole thread of peopleā€™s pets :hugs: Bella definitely helps me get through my daily struggles!

This is from 6 years ago, but Balto was the first dog I adopted. I was 20 years old and he was 8 weeks old. Itā€™s also the day that I met my future fiancĆ©, now ex-fiancĆ©. He ended up taking Balto when we broke up, which broke me. I got Bella (the pit I currently post about) because he said heā€™d just dump her off at the shelter if he had to take her. So, we ended up swapping dogs, even though Balto was mine. I miss him every day! Iā€™m absolutely heartbroken that I wasnā€™t able to bring both with me, but my ex was a volatile person and I knew heā€™d hurt one of the dogs if I tried to sneak them out. Having to process this loss is definitely going to be a challenge in my recovery, but Iā€™m happy I have memories like these with my baby boy!

8 Likes

This is my little pit mix, McFly. He stays with my wife and I barely get to see him anymore. He likes to walk across the couch like a cat. I miss him a lot :frowning:ļø

16 Likes

Awwā€¦that makes me sad! I have a pittie now and she likes to walk on the couch like a cat too!

:yin_yang:ļø mommy & daughter snuggling during a car ride to grandmaā€™s :yin_yang:ļø

12 Likes

Oh those sweet puppies! :heart_eyes: Thatā€™s a big stressful day! Glad theyā€™re resting & hope you are too :hugs:

1 Like

Uploadingā€¦ my daughters English bulldog Delilah who should be named trouble

Itā€™s a puppy yin-yang symbol :smile::heart_eyes::hugs:

5 Likes

I feel your pain buddyā€¦ my pups at my folks house. Luckily I get to visit

12 Likes

Oh man thatā€™s a pretty dog. Love the brown mask. Whatā€™s his/her name?

1 Like

Thanks man. Thatā€™s Peppers. Aka the poopers

1 Like

Only 2 hours from Portland. Looking forward coming in for concerts.

3 Likes

@Kmills888 good to see your puppers again. Itā€™s been awhile. :dog::joy:

1 Like