Post photos of your pets!

9 Likes

My sunshine :sunny:

10 Likes

Is he a Border collie/heeler? I love cow dogs so much, they keep you in shape!!!

1 Like

He is, I didn’t know that when I got him-I’m usually more of a lab type of speed lol. He was called a “lab/ German shepard” mix but he’s certainly mostly Border Collie in his speed, agility and activity levels vs labs. He’s super fun though and he’s certainly making me more active! He is a lot of work but I absolutely adore him. He’s utterly exhausted now from camp, we just walked in the door and is already asleep lol!

@Mephistopheles, No. Way! Lol. He needs A LOT of work on his recall first, he gets a whiff of something and he’s off. Plus, we were being naughty anyway since he isn’t technically allowed on the beach. Oops!

8 Likes

Love this! Lol

Charlie, Olive and Skittles. :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

7 Likes

Pooped puppy! You camped at such a great spot :+1:t3: loved the pics :hugs:

2 Likes

Noble Myrddin Wyllt and Cheese :slight_smile:

8 Likes

What an adorable dog!!! What breed?

Thanks!!! She’s a French Bulldog.

1 Like

Both are so cute, but that is such a silly and funny picture of the orange one :heart:

Lola has been so needy lately, not sure what’s up, but I’m trying to give her the attention she wants lol I’m home all day and night so she is definitely not lonely :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

My daughter has an English Bulldog!! Her name is Delilah but we agree it should have been trouble!

Delilah is a great name! My girl is named Jett, after Joan Jett…she’s not been much trouble, though. Hahaha.

1 Like

my grandfur baby. The Delilah!!

12 Likes

Oh yeah, big difference there! I always think a lab/BC mix would be maybe perfect. Good luck with the recall and off leash training!!

1 Like

Border Collies are the best xxx

My beautiful 11 year old Zoey, we have been together everyday since she was 5 weeks old

17 Likes

And this is my porky, he will be 4 in Novemeber, he is nothing but trouble lol

14 Likes

This is Bella and Anna! We walk a lot to curb cravings!

12 Likes