Post photos of your pets!

@Weimdog Just curious if your pup has the canine lupus that only affects the nose. Mine has it and their noses look very similar. We’ve tried so many things. Finally found a prescription ointment that keeps the sores from cracking open. He’s a 9 yr old Shepherd.

@psequinn This is more cuteness than I can handle. I would just stare at him constantly.

1 Like

My handsome kitty

17 Likes

Bear…

19 Likes

I love this hedgehog so much :two_hearts::two_hearts:

Can I have him?

1 Like

Hehe, I would love to share but I would miss my cuddle buddy too much! My dog is cute and often touching me but this guy right here always knows when momma needs some extra love and he will headbutt me until I pick him up and then he will stay close and let me wrap around him and cuddle all night while he purrs. I absolutely love him! Soooooo glad I saved this handsome boy! :heart:

2 Likes

All of my cats have been Maine Coons just like him. They’re so mellow and beautiful. Gabrielle used to come to when I was upset too … For 5 minutes then she got bored with my drama🤣

2 Likes

He’s way different than any cat I’ve ever owned, he is more like a dog! I do have to brush him almost daily though to stop knots from forming. Is that normal? He’s my first but I fully suspect he won’t be my last.

1 Like

Handsome is the perfect word for this cat, amazing!!

1 Like

Haha I love these dirty paws and the clean paws contrast lol @anon34614660 so sweet!!

1 Like

I can’t get enough of this little one omg :heart:

2 Likes

Yes, I had to brush her every day and it was a big fight. They are like dogs! they aren’t very interested in jumping on things and are on the chicken side when it comes to going outside. Had to leave the door open for Gabbie or she would freak, she only went outside with me of course.

1 Like

Mine comes out on my porch with me and I love his chatter and chirping at all the sounds and sights but he isn’t much for being outside. He used to be very adventurous until he climbed into my drop ceiling and broke his hip when he was around a year old. It also makes the brushing miserable on his backsides but if I keep my head on his head he is much more willing to let me brush him. When hes had enough we give up until the next day lol

1 Like

The picture didn’t load but that’s such a great idea! :heart:

This was my girl Gabrielle. She’s gone now. I’m going to adopt another and give him or her a home for Christmas and a friend for me😻

Picture included this time I hope

15 Likes

Awwww. She was stunningly beautiful! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you! She got kicked out of the cat orphanage cause she didn’t get along with the other cats😁

2 Likes

That makes me like her even more! I like really like things with their own character. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The puddy cat (Mango Man) and the wienie dog (Pepper Jack) dog getting some snuggle time in😍

7 Likes