Post photos of your pets!

Tang Man is getting some serious zzzz’s in his Tang cave😊

9 Likes

What breed is he? Looks like a cat I know who has mystery origins.

I don’t know. I rescued him and his mama 10 years ago when he was a week old. He’s about 20 lbs. His son is 18 lbs!

1 Like

I love his name too, he’s adorable!!

Thanks. I love my orange boys😍

Wow! Ok, at least twice the weight of this cat I’m thinking of, then. Friend thought he was a Maine Coon but he’s way too small in my opinion. Also thought about British longhair, but I still don’t know. :man_shrugging:

I wish I knew! Maine Coons are gorgeous. Tang is awesome but he hates being picked up and he’ll only tolerate being petted for a few minutes before he’ll swat at me😉

Sounds familiar. This guy would not stand for any picking up if he could help it. No laps or cuddles except on his own terms with favourite person. Always wants to be near people though. Very mellow and pretty skittish. Insane amounts of hair.

Here are some more pics. Sounds exactly like Tang. Mango on the other hand loves to be held and snuggled. Do you have a pic of the cat?

9 Likes

#Winning #FatCat #Aristocat

10 Likes

Not an original, it was sent to me this way:

0-1

Ah the faces are different when awake… Rest of the body looks similar though!

3 Likes

Dang! Pretty cat😉

Certified 90% fur :joy:

So may I introduce to you
The act you’ve known for all these years
Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band

This is our rescue, Sgt. Pepper.

13 Likes

That’s quite the headshot!

2 Likes

Samsquanch is going to be horrified you posted this online.

So cute…

It’s like he keeled over dancing to Thriller, I love it

1 Like

Another cat lounging however he well wants to:

8 Likes

My little friend taking his sunday morning nap. He is such a nice cat. Came from the animal shelter I was volunteering in. Was brought in sick, almost didn’t make it. While with us he went very sick again, recoverd after a lot of care. So I definitely have a cat with many lives!!

16 Likes

I still just absolutely love his name, every time I see him I smile! :slight_smile: