Post photos of your pets!

I got another bird for my bird! The green/ Yellow one is new. His name is Lemon and my other bird I had longer her name is Coco.

8 Likes

My morkie puppies!

13 Likes

My doggo Sophie.

10 Likes

Uploading…

I don’t know how she tolerates me.

12 Likes

Our little Gunny laying on her back. We bring her home on 22 December.

10 Likes

News from Chapo
El Chapo was an almost blind orphan. She (we thought it was a he, hence the name) was nurtured back to health with the help of my neighbor. We were able to save some sight on her right eye. She was a handful when she couldn’t see and so small that I had to make her a ramp so she could climb up and down to the bed. At the end, she got adopted by my sweet neighbor who already had a dog and three cats. They decided to move to France and off she went. She showed them all the alternative routes unknown to common people. Now enjoying mulled wine by the fireplace with her sister Waffie. Happily ever after…

10 Likes

Tuxedo cats are different, having one so I know :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I have read somewhere once that; male tuxedos with long hair are one of the smartest ones. I don’t know if there any scientific facts to back it up but all the ones I met are smart and have a personality with high confidence. Meet my neighbor’s kitty Baloo. He is sharper than me.

9 Likes

Yes! The high confidence sounds familiar :grinning:

10 Likes

Thought the dog wanted to be near my while I did yoga this morning, wouldn’t move from my yoga mat. Turned out there was a ball under the sofa she wanted :joy:

11 Likes

Lady! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

12 Likes

So our kitten has decided she likes to hang with me during the work day. There’s futon couch in my office, but my papers are much more to her liking.

11 Likes

This is Smokey. Her name should be Honey Badger… Cuz she don’t give a shit. She’s angry, aloof and bitchy… and she’s all ours! :rofl:

13 Likes

18 Likes

Love her!!!

Eek!!! Soooooo much cuteness still!!! I just cant even get enough of that adorable freaking creature!

2 Likes

Jett, being adorable. Seriously, one of the best things to happen to me this year.

13 Likes

“And she’s all ours”… haha love it.