Post the 5th Selfie in your phone #1

4 Likes

4 Likes

8 Likes

It’s my sons and my brothers favorite soda I’m holding. So I sent my brother a picture yesterday before I was going to sleep. And yes I’ve got matching cow slippers for the robe :joy::cow:

12 Likes

As long as the kids love it :ok_hand:

2 Likes

@MrsOdh Odh i Looove the robe :rofl: and you got the matching slippers :heart:

2 Likes

hammock selfie with the puppy :slight_smile:

12 Likes

LOL!!!

14 Likes

6 Likes

met some new friends recently, which also means I met their dogs.

12 Likes

Not quite a selfie but it is the 5th pic of me in my phone. August 3 2015 Bear Ranch Colorado. The last time I will ride a horse. Did it for my daughter.

5 Likes

I didn’t know if you wanted the 5th selfie or the 5th picture so I did both :woman_shrugging:t4:

This is the 5th selfie. This is Ben and I on September 16th at a car meet celebrating Mexican Independence Day in Chicago :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it was a blast. Not everyone stayed 6 feet away from each other but we did our part to stay away from everyone except each other because of my immune system.

This is the 5th picture in my phone.
Ben informed me that he pulled all my shows out from under the kitchen table and put them by the back door :woman_facepalming:t5: :rofl: I walked into the house to find this.

3 Likes

5 Likes

:joy: I leave my size 16s all over the house. Wifey isn’t strong enough to pick them all up though. :joy:

1 Like

I love Charcoal masks!

1 Like

I’m just happy he only grabbed the ones from under the table :rofl:
We have 3 shoe racks but I literally just take them off wherever. In my defense I have had a hip and knee replacement so standing at the door to take them off isn’t something I can do. I sit at the table or the couch then usually just sit there and don’t move them. Plus I can then just sit where I left them to put them on. :rofl::rofl:

Luckily my feet are only a size 7 so they are pretty small. Haha