Post your most inspiring photos of nature #2 (Part 1)

Wow you are blessed!!!

1 Like

There’s no place like home.
There’s no place like home.

17 Likes

I feel like I should be living there

1 Like

It’s a pretty unique place. I have those mountains right by me and then if I drive 2 hours south I’m in red rock dessert. Places like Arches National Park, Zions National Park and Bryce Canyon National Park are all within a couple of hours from me. I love it here.

4 Likes

It’s bloody cold here in my hometown of Melbourne, so I’m really enjoying the beach/Summer type of photos :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Love this!! Looks so peaceful.

1 Like

We got rain too.!!
It’s been so freaking long.
That smell of rain on all the dry grass is so lovely.

14 Likes

14 Likes

My classroom is cactus themed. I’ll have to save that one-absolutely gorgeous!

1 Like

That looks so cozy!!! Enjoy!!

1 Like

I wish we could get some rain like that in California! But it would freak everyone out if it rained like that in June. :rofl:

1 Like

During my morning run.

14 Likes

Reminds me of flying over London area 10 years ago and seeing nothing but fields made me feel at home :slight_smile:

A picture my friend took at Fenway tonight. So cool! :rainbow: :baseball:

13 Likes

Made it up here for this heatwave !

12 Likes

Where is that? That’s GORGEOUS!!! :heart:

1 Like

I’m just a couple hours north of where I live :slight_smile:

1 Like

11 Likes

This was one of the most heartwarming experiences I ever had. Safed this baby today from our cat out in the garden. Two small wounds, which I desinfected. Poor bird was in total shock, but started to feel comfortable in my hand after a while and slept for a bit. Drank some water I offered him. A bit later he started to chirp. Calling for his mama, I thought. Immediately brought him back to the garden. Where his mommy answered right away! Little bird on my hand: “Chirp!” Mommy far away: “Chirp!” Brought him to the place where the other chirping came from. Put him onto the grass and… His mother flew to him instantly, chirping full of excitment! What a beautiful reunion! Oh, how much I felt this in my mommy heart! This was such a precious moment, it made me cry. And I hope so much that this cute little sparrow will survive. He and his mom absolutely made my day :heart:

14 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies. Continue discussion at Post your most inspiring photos of nature #2 (Part 2).