Post your most inspiring photos of nature #2 (Part 1)

During my morning run.

14 Likes

Reminds me of flying over London area 10 years ago and seeing nothing but fields made me feel at home :slight_smile:

A picture my friend took at Fenway tonight. So cool! :rainbow: :baseball:

13 Likes

Made it up here for this heatwave !

12 Likes

Where is that? That’s GORGEOUS!!! :heart:

1 Like

I’m just a couple hours north of where I live :slight_smile:

1 Like

11 Likes

This was one of the most heartwarming experiences I ever had. Safed this baby today from our cat out in the garden. Two small wounds, which I desinfected. Poor bird was in total shock, but started to feel comfortable in my hand after a while and slept for a bit. Drank some water I offered him. A bit later he started to chirp. Calling for his mama, I thought. Immediately brought him back to the garden. Where his mommy answered right away! Little bird on my hand: “Chirp!” Mommy far away: “Chirp!” Brought him to the place where the other chirping came from. Put him onto the grass and… His mother flew to him instantly, chirping full of excitment! What a beautiful reunion! Oh, how much I felt this in my mommy heart! This was such a precious moment, it made me cry. And I hope so much that this cute little sparrow will survive. He and his mom absolutely made my day :heart:

14 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies. Continue discussion at Post your most inspiring photos of nature #2 (Part 2).