Post your most inspiring photos of nature #2 (Part 1)

That’s smoke from the Rafael Fire. North east of Sedona. We are back home in Flagstaff. Just got in. And we are also northeast of Sedona :scream: the fire is moving more east north lucky for us.
Presently I’m having culture shock up here in the forests all alone. But the wife is happy. It’s probably the long ass ride.

4 Likes

Gorgeous Canna Lilies.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Steamboat Colorado!

23 Likes

Beautiful brown! Looks like you had a sweet day out there in SB! I got a nice rainbow on the arkansas in BV last week not real big but hey I’ll catch what I can. I’ll post the pic…

And some nice flowers as well

Bye for now…

18 Likes

Not a great photo but saw a little hedgehog in our garden a few days ago. You don’t see them often in the Netherlands. If I see them they are on the road dead hit by a car :pensive:

18 Likes

Another great weekend with my kids, family and friends. Up in the Uinta Mountains this time, beautiful!

29 Likes

Wow!!!
How amazing is that!?!?!?

1 Like

And only an hour and a half from where I live! Love going up there!!

2 Likes

Holy Santa Clause Shit…that is some amazing scenery and beautifully captured

2 Likes

Wow you are blessed!!!

1 Like

There’s no place like home.
There’s no place like home.

17 Likes

I feel like I should be living there

1 Like

It’s a pretty unique place. I have those mountains right by me and then if I drive 2 hours south I’m in red rock dessert. Places like Arches National Park, Zions National Park and Bryce Canyon National Park are all within a couple of hours from me. I love it here.

4 Likes

It’s bloody cold here in my hometown of Melbourne, so I’m really enjoying the beach/Summer type of photos :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Love this!! Looks so peaceful.

1 Like

We got rain too.!!
It’s been so freaking long.
That smell of rain on all the dry grass is so lovely.

14 Likes

14 Likes

My classroom is cactus themed. I’ll have to save that one-absolutely gorgeous!

1 Like

That looks so cozy!!! Enjoy!!

1 Like

I wish we could get some rain like that in California! But it would freak everyone out if it rained like that in June. :rofl:

1 Like