Post your most inspiring photos of nature #3

24 Likes

Not exactly nature.

36 Likes

Cornwall :heart:

16 Likes

So, I went out searching for Wedge Tailed Eagles to photograph today, but struggled with camera settings. But I did have a friendly young Kangaroo and Red Rumped Parrot pose for me.

36 Likes

Wow, is that a castle? Looks impressive!

2 Likes

I love birds! The one in your last picture is so pretty, look at those colors!

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s the castle in Sigmaringen on Danube. Quite impressive and you can visit it. There are still people living in it.

1 Like

I love to visit castles. I even hired a small one with one of my friends for vacation. It was one from the 16th century and it was in France.
I will try to find a picture of it…

1 Like

Found it! Like I said, it was a small one and this picture isn’t doing it justice :hugs:

30 Likes

Oh lala, tres romantique! Where is this?
Now when I think of romantic and what they tell you about sanitary conditions back in middle age and why they used so much powder. :nauseated_face: But it’s so romantic in movies. :joy:

2 Likes

Oops, I have to ask my hubby :relaxed: It’s somewhere in the south of France and in the middle of nowhere. A Dutch couple had bought it for a small amound of money and restored it. They wanted to live there when they are retired and gave it for rent in the meanwhile. I think they live there by now. I was there I think 9 years ago.

2 Likes

20 Likes

Today trip to Mousehole

34 Likes

I saw lily pads just like this over my holiday this week! I was canoeing near Sharbot Lake, ON. It is beautiful - and those flowers are incredible. So elegant :innocent:

1 Like

:star_struck: 100% jealous of you guys in Germany. Over there you’re like, “Yeah, Buckingham Palace is cool, but how about this castle on top of a mountain?” NBD.

:joy: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

From my walk in the forest today -

The Canadian hot dog harvest is coming in well this year. They like the heat:

Love this:

This place is a pond in the early spring, when the water’s flowing; it’s a spongy / swampy meadow now - perfect habitat for birds and dragonflies (and the dragonflies’ prey, the mosquito - go dragonflies!):

21 Likes

It may be repetitive but this spot always calls to me, I want to live here at some point in the near distant future. This is where I found peace

22 Likes

Look what I can find joy in because I’m sober today!

20 Likes

If there’s something I would want to be repetitive, it would be peace. Hoping you find it where you need it brother :innocent:

3 Likes

That’s hilarious! Haven’t heard that one.

2 Likes