Post your most inspiring photos of nature #3

Today I ran 5km and then jumped into the sea… :ocean: It was cold haha. Unfortunately didn’t have anybody with me to take a photo :woman_shrugging:t3: But I enjoyed it and that’s more important :sunglasses:

17 Likes

St. Michael’s Mountain

25 Likes

And another beautiful castle :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Wow!

1 Like

I used to love going to Quechee Gorge! I lived in Canaan, NH for a few. VT is the prettiest state…

1 Like

I would love to see that for real. I have a painting my great grandmother made on a visit there who knows how long ago. What an amazing place!

10 Likes

So here is a fun one for all ya’alls.
Took this on a hike this morning. Not because it was some great view or anything, but there is a potentially deadly creature in the shot. Can anybody spot it??? I will post the close-up later.

16 Likes

I can’t see anything I know the last time I posted some Elk carcasses no one really liked that one :sweat_smile:

1 Like

14 Likes

@Jana1988 what a cool picture of the people walking in the water. Is that an underwater path?

The weather finally cooperated this morning.

Bald Mountain, Old Forge NY

22 Likes

Here is the close-up

17 Likes

O heck no, i hate snakes. Rattlesnakes definately could be deadly i thought i saw a bobcat up in the trees though…yikes watch your step out there in the woods

1 Like

I almost said snake I thought I saw something! But I also thought my mind was playing tricks on me too :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Hello @JLove The path is above the water when outflow and then with tide coming it slowly gets under the water. We had to take a boat on the way back :grinning:

We took our Soldier’s to hit a few golf balls ontop of a little mountain. They had a few beers and I smoked my Cubano (Fidel Castro style). I admired the view overlooking the mountain as the sun was setting. I had a wonderful adventure here and am proud of my service to my Country. I will always be a Soldier. Thus is my lot in life.

17 Likes

From today’s run from Penzance to St. Ives :sunglasses::running_woman:t3:

20 Likes

I am blind, cannot spot it even by zooming in. Maybe a resolution problem. :joy:

2 Likes

St. Ives - love it there so much!!! :heart::heart::heart::earth_americas:

27 Likes

Such lovely picture’s! I’ve never heard of St. Ives before. It’s Google time ^.^

2 Likes

Did a nice drive on the Kank today. It’s been a nice relaxing :relieved: couple of days up here in the mountains.

26 Likes