Post your most inspiring photos of nature #3

Arch Rock on Blanco Reef. The reef is one of my favorite places on earth! The scenery and wildlife out here is spectacular, so is the fishing. Its the first place I ever got paid to fish.

28 Likes

More stunning pics. Thanks for sharing. I got to get up there some day.

1 Like

My parents are living their best retired life traveling the US in their camper. They sent me these pictures from their travels yesterday.

30 Likes

Omg. That is absolutely amazing, good for them. I’m jealous!!

1 Like

Ya that is friggan beautiful. God is such a show off. Good for them. Thanks for sharing.
Where’s it at?

1 Like

On my way to Lanai…
I hope everyone has a blessed day/night :call_me_hand:t4:

20 Likes

24 Likes

It’s always so cool to see a couple of aspens sprinkled in amongst all the Ponderosa Pines up here.

20 Likes

Evening walk along the lakeside.

13 Likes

18 Likes

19 Likes

I think out near Yellowstone maybe. Somewhere out there. They have been just traveling around with their camper for 3 months or so now and I can’t keep up with where they are anymore, but I know it’s out west somewhere lol. They’re living a rough life, let me tell ya! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Yew berries. The berries are actually edible but just a few of the seeds will kill you…

18 Likes

Lunch break walk around the place I live :heart_eyes::maple_leaf::fallen_leaf::ear_of_rice::sun_with_face:

17 Likes

One more from later run :blush:

13 Likes

The lake is much smaller after a very hot and dry summer, but it’s normal. The atmosphere is, as always, incredibly relaxing.
Oh, and that’s me swimming in 9 degrees Celsius water and loving every second of it. :-)))

14 Likes

Trying to make the walks part of my daily routine.

11 Likes

Neighborhood :skull::ghost:
Bessingby Rd., Ruislip, Hillingdon

13 Likes

Cowichan Valley, BC
:canada:

30 Likes

Captured between two storm cells which passed over the house. Was only clear for a minute or two then closed back over and rained.

27 Likes